bryston bdp 1

nwmatt

bryston bdp 1
« on: 24 Jul 2019, 07:00 am »
good evening , i have a bdp 1 and have an issue , it keeps losing  its  connection to the internet  it will play fine for about 2hrs and the go silent , i have no other internet issues other than this , any ideas on a remedy ?
 thanks

gbaby

Re: bryston bdp 1
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jul 2019, 01:05 pm »
good evening , i have a bdp 1 and have an issue , it keeps losing  its  connection to the internet  it will play fine for about 2hrs and the go silent , i have no other internet issues other than this , any ideas on a remedy ?
 thanks
Check your internet service and your computer. I have a Macbook Pro that keeps losing connection and I thought it was my BDP3. The way I discovered it was the Macbook Pro was by checking my iPad and iPhone and both worked the the Macbook Pro would not work.

unincognito

• Industry Participant
    • bryston.com
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2019, 02:07 pm »
 thanks

You can push the directional arrow buttons on the front of the unit to see if the software is still responding and the BDP isn't simply locked up.  Pushing the down arrow button also displays the IP address or if the network interface is offline.

Chris

nwmatt

« Reply #3 on: 27 Jul 2019, 01:04 am »
thanks for the reply , it is also possible that the station just stopped broadcasting ?   

vonnie123

« Reply #4 on: 27 Jul 2019, 05:51 am »
Computer going to sleep?  I have two of these and they play for hours on end. The display goes dark, but they keep playing.