Jim's cherry Veracity HT2-TL's - SOLD

JonnyFive

Re: Jim's cherry Veracity HT2-TL's
« Reply #20 on: 6 Mar 2013, 01:00 am »
I'm amazed these speakers are still available!  If I had the space I would have bought them when I first heard them.  Don't make me put an addition on my house just to buy these???  Somebody take the temptation away....  Jim K's a great guy, you can't go wrong.

Saturn94

« Reply #21 on: 6 Mar 2013, 01:05 am »
I'm amazed these speakers are still available!  If I had the space I would have bought them when I first heard them.  Don't make me put an addition on my house just to buy these???  Somebody take the temptation away....  Jim K's a great guy, you can't go wrong.

Thank you for the kind words.  :)

supermo26

« Reply #22 on: 10 Mar 2013, 12:21 am »
What do you think the shipping would cost to 97603? Cost to coast shipping may cost me more than buying something closer to the west coast.

I am looking into buying my first set of speakers ever. :)

Saturn94

« Reply #23 on: 11 Mar 2013, 01:58 pm »
What do you think the shipping would cost to 97603? Cost to coast shipping may cost me more than buying something closer to the west coast.

I am looking into buying my first set of speakers ever. :)

Sorry for the delayed response.  It appears your post just hit today.  Maybe it had to got though a moderator first? (hmmm, for some reason I'm still not getting notifications of responses even though I've subscribed to this thread  :scratch:)

Anyway,  looks like FedEx Ground is about $400 including insurance.  :)

Just a reminder for non/new members, or if you just prefer email, here's an earlier post of mine that may help:

I realized that some inquires have come from new AudioCircle members who cannot PM yet or from non members who also cannot PM.  For those that prefer email, here's my address for any inquiries (remove the spaces and use @ and . instead of "at" and "dot")

chickies75 at hotmail dot com

:D

supermo26

« Reply #24 on: 13 Mar 2013, 05:08 am »
I have the same problem, I'm not getting e-mails from the web site. weird.
Thank you for the quote. I wish these were closer to the west coast. Shipping would of been less. I would of liked to hear them first. I'll still keep these in mind.

I can be reached at supermo26 at hotmail . com

Saturn94

« Reply #25 on: 13 Mar 2013, 04:44 pm »
I have the same problem, I'm not getting e-mails from the web site. weird.
Thank you for the quote. I wish these were closer to the west coast. Shipping would of been less. I would of liked to hear them first. I'll still keep these in mind.

I can be reached at supermo26 at hotmail . com

You have email.  :)

Saturn94

« Reply #26 on: 14 Mar 2013, 05:52 pm »
Still available. :D

Saturn94

« Reply #27 on: 23 Mar 2013, 09:29 pm »
My HT2-TLs have been sold and are on they're way to their new home as we speak.  I must admit I was sad to see them go, but it had to be done.

Many thanks to Jim for his help and to those who expressed interest.

JerryLove

Re: Jim's cherry Veracity HT2-TL's - SOLD
« Reply #28 on: 24 Mar 2013, 01:19 am »
I missed getting these by hours. Took time to arrange the drive up from FL. They would have matched my SoundScapes well.

Lucky new owner.

Saturn94

« Reply #29 on: 24 Mar 2013, 02:07 am »
I missed getting these by hours. Took time to arrange the drive up from FL. They would have matched my SoundScapes well.

Lucky new owner.

Hi Jerry.

I greatly appreciate the effort and planning you put into this decision.  Unfortunately, like you mentioned, it came down to timing.  The gentleman I told you about committed to buying just before you.  :(

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

JerryLove

« Reply #30 on: 24 Mar 2013, 06:06 am »
I wasn't complaining (except to the gods of my poor timing). Nothing but positive things to say about all the people involved. :D

Since I'm running subs, I may do well to wait for some used ST-RT's to come up.

I am, on my next new build, stealing your idea about rear-magnets. ;)

Saturn94

« Reply #31 on: 24 Mar 2013, 04:06 pm »
I wasn't complaining (except to the gods of my poor timing). Nothing but positive things to say about all the people involved. :D

Since I'm running subs, I may do well to wait for some used ST-RT's to come up.

I am, on my next new build, stealing your idea about rear-magnets. ;)

Thank you.  I appreciate the clarification.  If it's any consolation, this was the first pair of Salks for the buyer.  He said he's spent the last three years looking for speakers and convincing his spouse.  Its good to have new member of the Salk family.

Speaking of which, I guess that makes me a former Salk family member  :( , but hopefully it won't stay that way forever.

Hehehe...I stole the rear magnet idea from someone else, so feel free to steal away! :thumb: