Cyrus Audio

dpatching

• Industry Participant
Cyrus Audio
« on: 4 Apr 2019, 07:38 am »
Hi Everyone.

I'm David from Cyrus Audio. Hopefully, you've heard the name before.

What's special about Cyrus? Well firstly the heritage. We've been around, designing and manufacturing award-winning hi-fi for nearly 40 years. We're based in the UK and unlike most companies, we still design and completely manufacture here in Cambridge (and in Nottingham). Mostly though, we're special because our products are very, very special. Despite being half the size of most audio components, they are stupidly powerful, precise and create an accurate and articulate soundstage, far beyond your expectations - but I guess you'll have to experience them for yourself to really understand what I mean.

We've been largely absent from the North American market for a few years now (with the exception of a handful of loyal and very reliable dealers). We've grown and developed in the time we've been absent, developing a very unique type of 'Hybrid Class D' amplifier platform, as well as consistently selling the best CD players in class (5 consecutive years of What Hi-Fi Awards) and a whole host of other good stuff.

Well, now we're back and are using a different distribution model to make sure we're able to supply the products and the support that is needed. We're shipping product out of Atlanta and using a mix of UK and US based support and services.

Our product (a limited range currently) is now available to order directly from us on www.cyrusaudiousa.com and you can learn about our full range of products on www.cyrusaudio.com. We're offering a risk-free 30 day home trial so you can test our products extensively before committing to the purchase.

I'm on here to introduce us and also to be your community liaison. You can hit me with your questions and ringing 'endorsements', and I'll do my best to answer all your questions.

Great to be part of the Circle!

David

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Cyrus Audio
« Reply #1 on: 4 Apr 2019, 09:33 am »
Welcome David, I remember your brand on Audio USA and UK magazines to selected equips, it was a brand adverted together with Mission equips in the 80/90s, time dont stop lately.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 4 Apr 2019, 12:49 pm »
Welcome!  Enjoyed the room at the recent Florida Audio Expo

Rocket

« Reply #3 on: 4 Apr 2019, 01:06 pm »
Hi David,

I remember your products well when I was in my 20's during the 1980's in Australia.  Glad to hear your still going.  Great products.

Cheers Rod

vtvu

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 4 Apr 2019, 09:36 pm »
Hi David:
Welcome to AC!
AC members may want to know that we will be using the Cyrus ONE HD integrated amp in our Room 1520 at AXPONA next week.
You will get to hear it driving the new Gingko Audio Clarissa LE speakers, along with two other amps: an 8-watt 300B tube amp from Triode Corp of Japan and the 150W solid state Majestic integrated amp from Wells Audio.  A great chance to hear three different amplifier technologies in the same room.
Vinh Vu
Gingko Audio

dpatching

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 5 Apr 2019, 08:56 am »
I'm looking forward to it Vinh! This will be my first Axpona and I'm excited to see what the show has to offer as well as being part of your (so I hear) excellent demonstration.