Congratulations EProvenzano!

Nikko

« on: 16 Jan 2003, 04:30 am »
Fellow 1801 owner EP became the daddy of twin boys today. Can't wait to hear all the details and see some pictures.

Congrats!

Jay S

« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2003, 04:42 am »
Congrats!  That's amazing.  I guess you will be hearing them in stereo.   :P    Seriously, I hope mom and kids are doing fine.

Al Garay

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2003, 05:12 am »
Congratulations EP.

Now, turn down that volume! Kids are sleeping.

What are the names? FP and GP ...  Francisco and Gerardo?

Al

Nikko

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2003, 05:32 am »
BTW, EP, now that your priorities have undoubtedly changed I'm willing to offer you $500.00 for your 1801s.  :lol:

Al Garay

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jan 2003, 06:48 am »
Jeff, you are funny!  I'll go along with that and offer you $200 for one of your subs.

OK. That's enough humor for tonight. Hope you are getting some rest.

Al

EProvenzano

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jan 2003, 07:03 am »
WOW,
Thanks for all the kind words guys!
Yes my wife Lisa and I are the proud new parents of TWIN BOYS!!!

Lorenzo Federico Provenzano: Born 4lb8oz, Jan 14, 18:24  and,
Anthony Donald Provenzano: Born 4lb, Jan 14, 18:26

Yea I know "Donald" sticks out like a sore thumb with all those Italian names! hehehe The grand dads are honored to have their names passed down.

About 6 weeks premature but both boys are doing very well. A few weeks at the hospital and they should be ready to come home.
Without a doubt, this has been the most awe inspiring experience of my life.
Now this is what life's all about!.....that, and music :)

Inevitably I'll be attending AC a little less often but I doubt I'll let this habbit go. Tight lines people!
BR,
EP

ps. BTW, 1801's are not for sale :nono:  :D
infact I'll likely ask Dave for another pair....Hey, this way the boys won't fight over them when they grow up right? Think the wife will buy it? :)

Al Garay

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jan 2003, 11:54 pm »
I think your boys will let you keep the 1801s. That will seem ancient to them. They will want a set of Ellis 2013 to celebrate their 10th birthday. By then, Dave ought to have a full-range speaker that goes down low enough (low 20s) and has a soundstage as big as any of the big line-arrays. And of course it has to be small enough to fit in their college dorm room.

Al

David Ellis

• http://www.ellisaudio.com
Congradulations Emilio
« Reply #7 on: 19 Jan 2003, 05:29 am »
You wife will be a super mom.  Those twins will be quite a task and your life will surely change.  Children are a blessing, and you will only have them for a short time - even thought the nights will seem very long.

Also, yes, they are premature, but my wife was a twin.  Their weight is about perfect according to her.  

You wife will need much help.  I'll expect fewer posts from you on this forum.

Dave