$40k Audio Equip. Contest -- Last Chance To Enter

enjoythemusic

$40k Audio Equip. Contest -- Last Chance To Enter
« on: 10 Mar 2008, 12:14 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone here a heads up that on March 31 i am closing the entries for your chance to win your share of over $40,000 in audiophile equipment. Only one entry per person please. If you have not entered and want to learn more details on the prizes, please see

www.enjoythemusic.com/contest/audiophile_contest/

groovybassist

Re: $40k Audio Equip. Contest -- Last Chance To Enter
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2008, 02:52 pm »
I use gmail and your link wants to start my resident email app on my Mac, which I don't use, so I can't see the e-mail address to join the contest and your mailing list.  Can you provide the e-mail address to enter and be on the list?  Thanks!

-Mike

enjoythemusic

« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2008, 05:18 pm »
Mike,

Weird, very weird. Alas, by law you gotta kinda see the page as it also has a link to the rules. Blame the lawyers, as when you give away stuff like this the lawyers haveta get involved.

How about this, go to www.EnjoyTheMusic.com and see the link on the left side that says contest with the Blue Note by it.  Click there and enjoy :)

Dan Driscoll

« Reply #3 on: 12 Mar 2008, 03:32 pm »
I wasn't able to find a privacy policy for the the mailing list.

mcullinan

« Reply #4 on: 12 Mar 2008, 03:42 pm »
Did I win???
when's the drawing. I never win.
mike

slbender

• The Bender Rebuild Vintage Amplifier Pages
« Reply #5 on: 12 Mar 2008, 10:10 pm »
Mike,

Weird, very weird. Alas, by law you gotta kinda see the page as it also has a link to the rules. Blame the lawyers, as when you give away stuff like this the lawyers haveta get involved.

How about this, go to www.EnjoyTheMusic.com and see the link on the left side that says contest with the Blue Note by it.  Click there and enjoy :)

THAT LINK also starts the same app on my Mac G3 (Using Tiger) to get a .mac account that I don't want.  So I right clicked, copied the email address and sent an email to it using the subject line JOIN + my email address.

So will that work ???

-Steven L. Bender, Designer of Vintage Audio Equipment

enjoythemusic

« Reply #6 on: 13 Mar 2008, 07:36 pm »
Sure, that should work. Friggen MACs, i swear sometimes they give me the hives. The coding is pure and correct.

i know the Safari browser is lackluster and many hate it, have you tried the FireFox browser for MAC?

Audiovista

• Industry Contributor
    • Vista-Audio
« Reply #7 on: 15 Mar 2008, 12:35 am »
Some  :drool: stuff to win!

Let's bump it often so many people can participate.

What are the chances of winning, as of now?

Good luck everyone!  :thumb:

groovybassist

« Reply #8 on: 15 Mar 2008, 04:50 am »
I tried Firefox and same result  - it wants to start my native mac e-mail app, which I don't use.  Can you provide the e-mail addy, so I can enter or is it top secret???  Thanks.

-Mike

enjoythemusic

« Reply #9 on: 15 Mar 2008, 09:17 am »
pm sent, as i have to include a link to the Rules page. Darn lawyers make me do it as you need to have access/know the rules. Will recheck the page coding to see if there is some type of error.