Auditioning your Hyperion speakers to potential buyers?

Dracule1

• Facilitator
I just received an email from a person who is interested in buying a pair of 938s, but there is no dealer near him.  I believe he lives in Monterey Bay, CA.  I have come across this situation multiple times in the past.  Is any Hyperion owner humanitarian enough to volunteer for this kind of service?  If you are (bless you), please post your city/state on this thread so potential buyers have a resource.  I have a dealer near me, so it's not a problem.

H_S_D

« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2005, 05:25 am »
Dear Dracule1,

Do you mind forward his email to me so I can take care this one?  Thanks.

Dracule1

• Facilitator
« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug 2005, 06:16 pm »
H_S_D,

The email was from R_burke (audiocircle handle):

"As someone interested in, but not yet owning 938's I have a request. Could you establish an Audition Post, someplace where owners who are willing to allow others to listen would post their location and contact information.

I contacted Hyperion and they don't have anything like this, nor do they have a dealer in my locale, so my request is self-centered  As a point of reference I live in the Monterey Bay area of California."

I'm not sure what his email address but I will tell him to contact you.

Brad

« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2005, 06:19 pm »
Dracule,

You can post this as a 'sticky' so that it's always at the top of the list in your forum for quick reference

Dracule1

• Facilitator
« Reply #4 on: 4 Aug 2005, 01:21 am »
Brad,

Thanks for the suggestion.  How do I do that?

Brad

« Reply #5 on: 4 Aug 2005, 02:49 pm »
It should be an option available to you as a moderator of this circle when you make a post IN this circle.

I'm not a moderator anymore, so I can't go into the options to see exactly where it is

saladina

« Reply #6 on: 26 Apr 2006, 07:17 pm »
I have a complete Hyperion system that I am willing to audition:
Hyperion HPS 938's, Hyperion BEC P25 pre amp and 2 Hyperion solid state monoblocks.
This offer is for serious potential buyers. I live in the metro New York region.
If interested, contact Albert Wu, marketing manager for Hyperion Sound via Hyperionsound.com.