SP Timepiece Mini in Canada, Ontario.

Soundsgr8

SP Timepiece Mini in Canada, Ontario.
« on: 6 Feb 2008, 11:00 pm »
Hello everybody.

From reading everything about the mini's, I was very impressed with what people had to say and i'm willing to give them a try. I'am from Canada/Ontario and I'd like to find out where i could purchase some. Oh and I apologize if this has been discussed already.

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Re: SP Timepiece Mini in Canada, Ontario.
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2008, 11:06 pm »
Soundsgr8,

Thanks for the interest.  We sell the Minis direct so just send me an e-mail engineering@4sptech.com or call 219-393-1116 and we'll get you going! :thumb:

-Bob

Soundsgr8

« Reply #2 on: 6 Feb 2008, 11:37 pm »
Thank you for your prompt response. I will email you shortly.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2008, 11:55 pm »
I'am from Canada/Ontario and I'd like to find out where i could purchase some.

After you buy them, move to the South Okanagan Valley in BC so I can hear them too. aa  It's much nicer here than any place in Ontario. :D

I'm not even an amateur but here's a sample...

Soundsgr8

« Reply #4 on: 7 Feb 2008, 12:02 pm »
I would love to move to BC, mainly to go snowboarding. I've been wanting to go to Whistler for years now. It's beautiful down there.

BrianM

« Reply #5 on: 7 Feb 2008, 12:54 pm »
Wow, great photos!  I now hate British Columbians (stuck in central Ohio).

bbchem

« Reply #6 on: 7 Feb 2008, 03:55 pm »
 :o Wind chaser, how did you photograph that cat? What is it??

Regards, Bill

:duh:

Double Ugly

« Reply #7 on: 7 Feb 2008, 04:09 pm »
What is it??

Looks to be a young, stuffed mountain lion/puma/cougar.

Beautiful photos, John.  Where were they taken?

Wind Chaser

« Reply #8 on: 7 Feb 2008, 04:34 pm »
Soundsgr8

For the most part you can snowboard in the morning, golf in the afternoon and go on a wine tour in the evening.  Summers are long and hot, not humid like in the great lakes area.

DU

You are correct… taxidermy.  The pictures were taken in my back yard, except for the bat that snuck inside.  I could have had some pictures of a grizzly and a black bear but on both occasions they saw me and left before I could get the camera.

bbchem

That’s one of my three panthers I acquired from a wildlife exhibition that tanked.  Here’s the other two…

miklorsmith

« Reply #9 on: 7 Feb 2008, 05:18 pm »
Let me guess, Okanogan Lake between Vernon and Kelowna?

Kamloops?  You must be somewhere in that triangle.  I've snowboarded at Big White and Sun Peaks, beautiful country for sure.

mcgsxr

« Reply #10 on: 7 Feb 2008, 09:28 pm »
Well, I know that BC has some of the most beautiful vistas in the world (right up there for me with the mountains just outside Denver, the Himalaya, oceanviews from Nova Scotia) and I KNOW I cannot compete with the cats!

But, I have to do a little representing for Ontario here...

Here is one my favourite places in the world too - Killarney Provincial Park in Northern Ontario.  Some of the best lake canoeing you are likely to ever experience.

First up - why do they call it the Canadian Shield again?

Some clear water, not like the blue waters off Thailand, but spooky clear anyway...

A perfect rock, water and tree shot that absolutely defines Canada for me.

Lastly, what is life without a good sunset?

Enjoy the speakers, if you are near the GTA, I would love to get an ear on them!

miklorsmith

« Reply #11 on: 7 Feb 2008, 09:51 pm »
Very nice indeed!   :thumb:

mcullinan

« Reply #12 on: 7 Feb 2008, 09:52 pm »
GOYGEOUS!
MIKE

Wind Chaser

« Reply #13 on: 7 Feb 2008, 10:26 pm »
Let me guess, Okanagan Lake between Vernon and Kelowna?

Close, half hour south west of Kelowna - Peachland.

Northern Ontario is far more interesting than SW ONT.  After driving for what seemed like never ending days on end thru the prairies of Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, Northern Ontario was orgasmic relief from all the mental monotony of nothing to see.

Prairie provinces should have unlimited speed limits so we can pass through pass through without falling asleep.

BrianM

« Reply #14 on: 8 Feb 2008, 01:58 am »
I'll nominate the Cape Breton Highlands (Nova Scotia).  What a drive that was...

(No, I didn't take these photos.  I don't have my own plane.)

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« Reply #15 on: 8 Feb 2008, 02:07 pm »
Guys,

Your killing me with these pictures of "the Great White North."  When I was just a young guy (between 8 & 10 years old) my dad took us up to Lake of the Woods, Ontario for  vacation/fishing trips.  I doubt the same family still owns the camp, but I believe the name was "Miller."  "Land of 1000 Lakes" it was called and when you went out on the boat they assigned you a "guide" so you didn't get lost amongst all of the islands.  Most of the time the guide was a Native American Indian that lived in the area.

Looking back it was so cool.  We'd spend a week there, fishing every day until we caught our limit - which wasn't hard to do.  Sleep in the cabins at camp during the night and then up at the crack of dawn.  We'd fish until noon then park the boat on an island and make a campfire.  The guide would fillet the fish we'd just caught and we'd fry 'em up in a pan for lunch.  The seagulls would swarm around until we left then land to eat the scraps.

Heck, where else can an 8 year old reel in a 5 pound walleye in less than 10 minutes.  My old man ruined me cause now I don't have the patience to fish around these parts.  Then I remember the water so pure that the guide would just dip a cup in the lake when he wanted a drink.  I even tried it once and it tasted great.  Looking back I guess I was lucky I didn't get the "shits." :lol:

Ever since I've been an adult I've wanted to return and take my kids.  Haven't been able to afford to yet and Jason is now 31, so I guess this speaker business better start taking off pretty soon. :roll:

Oh well, thanks for the memories! :thumb:
-Bob

miklorsmith

« Reply #16 on: 8 Feb 2008, 04:08 pm »

BooYaa!  Since we're on beautiful Canada . . .

I can't claim any ownership of this place, it's the sea-to-sky highway immediately north of Vancouver, en route to Squamish and Whistler.  It is utterly awe-inspiring, see the road at bottom left.

The original photo is considerably bigger, but it was shrank uploading to AC.  Here's a link to the full-size downloadable image:

http://www.ehabweb.net/squamish.html
« Last Edit: 8 Feb 2008, 04:19 pm by miklorsmith »

Soundsgr8

« Reply #17 on: 8 Feb 2008, 06:13 pm »
Such beautiful pictures. Maybe this summer i'll explore some of these places, no excuses. :nono:

bluemike

« Reply #18 on: 8 Feb 2008, 06:21 pm »
Absolutely Gorgeous
It dosen't look anything like this when I look out outdoors

Soundsgr8

« Reply #19 on: 8 Feb 2008, 06:52 pm »
It sure doesnt. All i see is a building with cluttered balconies.   :|