AerØ USB Tour Now Live - Signups Inside!

Sebastien_Chiu

AerØ USB Tour Now Live - Signups Inside!
« on: 14 Sep 2021, 06:58 pm »

Hey AC fam,

It's about that time! We've heard you ask for it, and we are excited to be announcing an AerØ USB Tour! Click the form to sign up in the purple text above to sign up.

What you've been saying about it has been pretty dang awesome, and so heartwarming for us at Hapa to see...

"We then installed the Aero, it was more of the same, very much like the Ember but with an even large spatial presentation, more distinction on voice and instruments, more resolution and subtle detail. Perhaps the Ember x1.5 or x2, no real way to put a number on it. What I was certain of, was how much difference there was between the stock Holo cable and the Hapa cables. I was also certain my wallet was going to notice." - Mike Galusha

"The AerØ is in another league. Mike Galusha nailed the description in his review above. The mini-review I emailed Jason when I first received the Aero on Aug 9th was one word: "Expansive". Nothing has changed my opinion since then. With the Aero in my system it is like hearing my music for the very first time. New instruments appear, recordings have space around the performers you never knew was there. There are exceptions of course, flat studio recordings remain flat, the excellent Jennifer Warnes album "The Hunter" still sounds great but there were no surprises. Surprisingly, Micky Hart's "Planet Drum" didn't reveal any added nuance, maybe I have used that album for a system check so often I know it all too well. "AerØ is a little fuller sounding than the Ember, an instrument's body is more apparent, it's nice. The Ember is not thin by any measure, I was completely happy with the sound. The Aero just has more there."  -WGH

Some info to note:

- Included in this tour is a sole 1.5m cable - no add ons, no dongles needed!
- We won't be including Ember for this one - we want you to experience the best of the best!
- The Tour will be split into two legs for the east and west coast, I will tally and organize them after signups are closed and shipping arrangements will be done via email with me.

I so look forward to working with you all on this and seeing your reviews, discussion, and feedback. As always, let me us know if you have any questions!

If you missed it above, click the link to sign-up here: https://forms.clickup.com/f/80txj-340/P9VGP4UVTTTS2XJHDB

jmolsberg

Re: AerØ USB Tour Now Live - Signups Inside!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Sep 2021, 08:26 pm »
Thanks Sebastien and Jason. I am in!

Chris Adams

« Reply #2 on: 14 Sep 2021, 10:34 pm »
All signed up. Thank you!

Sebastien_Chiu

« Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2021, 03:06 pm »
Thanks, guys! We are capping this one around 12 so keep them coming!

Pez

« Reply #4 on: 16 Sep 2021, 12:43 am »
I had a few folks ask about timing of the tour. Aero has been incredibly popular. In fact, regardless of cable type or price I have sold more of Aero than any other product. The feedback I’m getting is staggering. I have been listening to my Aero and cannot believe the dynamics and body.

I have one set built for the tour and plan on getting the second set done after a couple client builds I have scheduled. I’m looking at early next week for both sets to go out to the first folks.

GentleBender

« Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2021, 09:27 am »
I just received the Ember that is on tour and am breaking it in. I signed up for this one to see which one I like best in my humble system.

Pez

« Reply #6 on: 17 Sep 2021, 07:43 pm »
GentleBender brings up a great point, if you’re on the Ember tour you are more than welcome to join in on Aero tour as well.

:thumb:

« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2021, 02:21 am by Pez »

Sebastien_Chiu

« Reply #7 on: 18 Sep 2021, 08:24 pm »
Seven signups in so far, five more to go! Don't wait!

BCRich1

« Reply #8 on: 19 Sep 2021, 12:17 am »
Just sent my request in….I have a Lush 2 and a Sablon Audio 2020 to compare it to. It is a beautiful looking cable.

Thanks….Mike

Pez

« Reply #9 on: 20 Sep 2021, 04:42 pm »
Folks,

We had quite a few people sign up this weekend. This is basically the last call, we have 3 spots remaining. Get it while it’s hot!  :popcorn:

Tubeburner

« Reply #10 on: 27 Sep 2021, 02:42 pm »
Please sign me up!

Pez

« Reply #11 on: 27 Sep 2021, 02:45 pm »

Phil A

« Reply #12 on: 27 Sep 2021, 02:52 pm »
I sent in the form yesterday

Pez

« Reply #13 on: 27 Sep 2021, 02:56 pm »
Phil, we got you on board. We actually went to 13 on the count, no worries though we are going to have everyone on the tour who has signed up!

Pez

« Reply #14 on: 27 Sep 2021, 04:46 pm »
Folks,
We’re full up on the tour. Thank you all for your interest! We’ll be in contact with those on the tour very soon.  :thumb:

jmolsberg

« Reply #15 on: 27 Sep 2021, 07:20 pm »
I am looking forward to AerØ USB Tour! thanks again

Sebastien_Chiu

« Reply #16 on: 30 Sep 2021, 05:27 pm »
The tour is kicking off TODAY! Check your emails if you managed to snag a signup.

Phil A

« Reply #17 on: 30 Sep 2021, 05:37 pm »
The tour is kicking off TODAY! Check your emails if you managed to snag a signup.

I have the email but the attachment with the review policy (pdf) won't open.

Tubeburner

« Reply #18 on: 30 Sep 2021, 05:45 pm »
Same here :)

Chris Adams

« Reply #19 on: 30 Sep 2021, 05:55 pm »
Same here.