Carry on men!

:D

toocool4

Re: Beyerdynamic T90 Tesla Headphones
« Reply #21 on: 31 Jan 2013, 07:32 pm »
Oh yeah,,, those are your T 70s with T90 drivers.  :duh:

Carry on men!

:D

You got your own answer about the T70 / T90.

The Walkman you see in the pic is a D6C and I have 2 of them, I also have DC2’s, DD9 and DD33’s.

Yes you should get them fixed, if you need someone to fixed them for you let me know and I can recommend someone.

I use the DC2’s every day for my commute to and from work.

Quiet Earth

« Reply #22 on: 31 Jan 2013, 08:13 pm »
PM sent!  Thanks.  :thumb:

Bob2

• De gustibus non est disputandum
« Reply #23 on: 7 Mar 2013, 12:54 am »
Been using the T90's for a while now...very happy with what I hear. I think they are great for the cost. Would recomend these.
They are getting better with each use. So these will tide me over till I get the bug to pick up some T1's 8)

Bob2

milford3

« Reply #24 on: 7 Mar 2013, 01:20 am »
Bob2, the T90's are okay, but once you order and listen to the T1's the T90 will be history.  Trust me on this one :D

Bob2

« Reply #25 on: 7 Mar 2013, 12:43 pm »
the T90's are okay, but once you order and listen to the T1's the T90 will be history

Yeah! I hear ya...thanks for rubbing that in!! :D

steve in jersey

« Reply #26 on: 7 Mar 2013, 01:21 pm »
Yes, the T1s are in a different class altogether than the T90s, but the 90s are going to work better for portable use. I got them ,due to the fact my ear canals can't tolerate IEMs( of any type) for more than a few minutes. The same goes for "on-ear" phones like the DT1350 ,they are portable "wonders", but they start hurting my outer ears after about 15 or 20 min.

Having said all that, I don't listen to portable music (other than CDs in my car) any more. Life is too short to listen to music not being played on my my dedicated home reference system, regardless of how "nuts" I get with my portable rigs. (Don't get old, & particular ; though it works for me)

Bob2

« Reply #27 on: 7 Mar 2013, 07:06 pm »
Hey Steve in Jersey,
thanks for sharing your experience an all. I have some new IEM's for listening on the go.

And to everyone who is rubbing it in so much, maybe you could pool your spare change and help a brother out!
If it wasn't for the fact that I require food and scotch I'd have the extra clams to pick up a pair of those oh so pretty T1"s..
My wife says I already have more stuff than everybody she knows. Don't think she's gonna help......especially after the new Telecaster episode.
You guys are killin me :green:

milford3

« Reply #28 on: 7 Mar 2013, 07:14 pm »
Hey Steve in Jersey,
thanks for sharing your experience an all. I have some new IEM's for listening on the go.

And to everyone who is rubbing it in so much, maybe you could pool your spare change and help a brother out!
If it wasn't for the fact that I require food and scotch I'd have the extra clams to pick up a pair of those oh so pretty T1"s..
My wife says I already have more stuff than everybody she knows. Don't think she's gonna help......especially after the new Telecaster episode.
You guys are killin me :green:

Buy the T1's.  Let your wife listen to them.  Not only will she give you one ( maybe two) kisses she will also buy you a bottle of scotch.  Yes, the T1's are THAT GOOD.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #29 on: 7 Mar 2013, 07:14 pm »
Check the used section of head-fi, they come up used for a lower price on occasion.  That's how I picked mine up - $750 is still pretty expensive though...

Bob2

« Reply #30 on: 11 Mar 2013, 11:17 pm »
Listening right now to a collection of stuff I have ripped as losssless.
Randy Bachman Anthology reveals all the good, the bad and the ugly.. These are awesome..
Gotta try the T1's as soon as I get the chance!