Well Tempered Labs Reference record clamp

daveyonthecoast

Well Tempered Labs Reference record clamp
« on: 11 Aug 2015, 10:33 am »
Hello friends!!
I had and still have a well tempered tempered reference TT, that needed a new cartridge, alightment etc, I'm close to been blind, I contacted Dynavector Aust, to find out were I could get someone close to me that can, install, a Dynavector 173D, I live many hour's away, from a decent audio shop, I was given a name of a person, 100Ks from me, he makes his own turntables, and has owned a well tempered himself, well the whole project has been a disaster, I wish to get to the point, he has lost the well tempered alinement, tool!!, I have a "geo-disk" alignment disk, will this be OK??
Now one day, from picking up the above, he said there was no Refference record weight, that came with the above, that is not right!!, I will deal with this later!!
Can some one tell me where I will get a Well Tempered Reference from, any one has one for sale??, or could someone, suggest a record clamp, that will work with the above??
Hoping some one can help??, as for this reccomended person, from Dynavector Aust, I will deal with him though legal avenues
Many Thanks
David Spry