SOLD: Redgum Audio RGi60ENR Integrated Amp--Very nice

Mitch 275

[img]http://www.audiocircle.com/image.php?id=138415[/img
Up for you consideration is a great looking and sounding Redgum RGi60ENR integrated amp. The ENR series is the higher output version with 75 watts per channel with a continuous
R.M.S. watts--2 ch @ 8 OHMs of 125 watts---see test report in one picture. Redgum Audio is located in Australia and manufactures very fine audio equipment. The sound of this amp is detailed but still smooth which allows it to be a great match for speakers geared to both solid state and tube equipment. The power output is very conservative rated because this amp will drive
most speakers with ease. The amp comes with original box & packaging, remote (2 remotes), original manual and power cord. The front wood panel is made from the Redgum tree which is the 2nd hardest wood in the world and very nice looking. The overall condition is very good with just some fine swirls marks/ light scratches on the shiny black top cover that don't show up in the pictures. In fact, my pictures don't do justice to the good looks of this unit. If interested please send me a note with any questions. The amp was produced in 2013 and cost $2850 when new.
I am the 2nd owner but used it very little in a 2nd system and just can't justify keeping such a good integrated amp like this around and not using it more.
My asking price is $ 1299 plus shipping and PP fees if used. I will ship Fedex or UPS insured.
« Last Edit: 9 Mar 2016, 08:52 pm by Mitch 275 »

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Re: Redgum Audio RGi60ENR Integrated Amp--Very nice
« Reply #1 on: 4 Mar 2016, 07:29 am »
This is a sweet little integrated. Would be awesome when paired with something like LS50's. I wish I was in the market. GLWTS.

- Woody