Focal SB P 25 10″ BASS ENCLOSURE

Rocket

Focal SB P 25 10″ BASS ENCLOSURE
« on: 24 Sep 2012, 01:07 pm »
Hi Guys,

I purchased  focal polyglass split speakers and 8 inch coaxial speakers for a car that I had at the time in 2008.  I recently had it re-installed in my work car which is a little hyundai excel.  I have a 4 channel focal amp and an alpine deck that I use as well.  I quite liked the sound but thought I was 80% of the sound quality that I wanted.  Just had a 10 inch focal subwoofer installed and what a vast  improvement I can hear from my system.

All of the songs that I like to hear but find unlistenable in my hifi system sound great in my car.  I'm currently using an ipod which was modified by Red Wine Audio which I like but I can only get 80 albums installed on it.  Sounds absolutely great.

Cheers Rod

medium jim

Re: Focal SB P 25 10″ BASS ENCLOSURE
« Reply #1 on: 24 Sep 2012, 03:26 pm »
Rod:

Subs can do wonders!  You brought up a great point, mobile stereo is mobile in more than one way!

Jim

Rocket

Re: Focal SB P 25 10″ BASS ENCLOSURE
« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2012, 05:45 am »
Hi,

Whilst I haven't minded spending a lot of money on my hifi system most of the music I like sounds awful on it and I'm continually buying dud albums.  Whereas most of the music I like sounds great on this system.  Perhaps, I should try to downgrade my system at home.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers Rod