FS: SOLD Sony DVP-7000 $80 OBO - Shipping Included in Continental U.S.

nature boy

I have for sale a slightly modified Sony DVP-7000 player.  Modifications include internal treatment with Xtreme Dynamat, which adds to the weight of this unit.  I am the second owner of this piece.  I would rate it a solid 7 out of 10 due to age.  There are no visible marks or scratches on the unit.  It works perfectly.  I have used it for about two years in a home theater set-up, principally for DVD playback and occasional CD playback.

I do not have the original box, but have a good replacement.  The DVD player will be carefully packed with bubble wrap. 

I am asking $80 or best offer and will include Federal Express Ground shipping in the continental U.S. Payment can be made via PayPal (preferred by seller), Money Order or Personal Check.  I will have to wait for the check to clear before shipping. 

I do not have the original remote, but an inexpensive universal will do the trick.  This 17.5 lbs. DVD player makes a great CD transport.  Coupled with a good DAC, it will bring you years of listening pleasure. I have perfect feedback on Audiogon (RJones) and e-Bay (natural.dude), so buy with confidence.

Leave me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Nature Boy
« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2007, 01:37 am by nature boy »

nature boy

bump w/ price drop.

NB

Big Red Machine

Will it play CD-R's?  My Sony DVD players will not.

Pete

nature boy

Pete, it will play CD-R's.

NB

nature boy

It's sold.  Thanks.

NB