Sonic Craft

Nick77

Re: Sonic Craft
« Reply #20 on: 21 Feb 2015, 12:06 pm »
Just placed another order, love the great service!

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #21 on: 21 Feb 2015, 10:12 pm »
Welcome Jeff.  I've been purchasing from you for quite a while...keep up the good work.

Thank you!  I like to hear that  :green:

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #22 on: 21 Feb 2015, 10:14 pm »
Just placed another order, love the great service!

Thank you!  It is easy with the great customers we have.  :D 8) :D

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #23 on: 22 Feb 2015, 12:14 am »
Jeff!
Great to see you here man. Don't know if you remember me, but you were a saint in guiding me on component selection for my big JBL L-222 networks. They went from a speaker with several little issues into truly world class speakers with your help. I thank you so very much for this and I still, years later, am enjoying them big time.

Anybody on the fence? Well don't hesitate to jump in with Jeff. He really knows his stuff and is very eager to help one reach audio heaven. What helps? He has the best parts and knows what they do for your sound outcome. It is really something in the way that he knows what really matters and what works.

Thanks again Jeff, and hope you stick around :)

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #24 on: 22 Feb 2015, 01:45 am »
Jeff!
Great to see you here man. Don't know if you remember me, but you were a saint in guiding me on component selection for my big JBL L-222 networks. They went from a speaker with several little issues into truly world class speakers with your help. I thank you so very much for this and I still, years later, am enjoying them big time.

Anybody on the fence? Well don't hesitate to jump in with Jeff. He really knows his stuff and is very eager to help one reach audio heaven. What helps? He has the best parts and knows what they do for your sound outcome. It is really something in the way that he knows what really matters and what works.

Thanks again Jeff, and hope you stick around :)

Paul,

I'm not sure I do :(  You would be surprised at how many customers I talk to in a month, or how many JBL customers in a year :wink:  However, you are a shining example of the exceptional caliber of a Sonic Craft customer!  And, thank you for your very kind words! :D :D :D

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #25 on: 22 Feb 2015, 08:34 pm »
Going to be needing four low pass filters and two high pass filters for a new project, I'm starting in March.  :thumb:

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #26 on: 23 Feb 2015, 06:14 pm »
Going to be needing four low pass filters and two high pass filters for a new project, I'm starting in March.  :thumb:

Great!  You might want to check out the close-out pricing on our 16ga and 14ga inductors.  When they are gone...

vintage9594

« Reply #27 on: 24 Feb 2015, 04:34 am »
Jeff and the Sonicraft guys are top notch....Jeff is one of the most knowledgable guys in the business and goes the extra mile to insure their customers are taken care of.

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #28 on: 25 Feb 2015, 01:19 am »
Jeff and the Sonicraft guys are top notch....Jeff is one of the most knowledgable guys in the business and goes the extra mile to insure their customers are taken care of.

Thank you Sir!  You are too kind :D :D :D

rpf

« Reply #29 on: 3 Mar 2015, 12:00 am »
Welcome. I've ordered from Sonic Craft several times and always received excellent advice and service.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #30 on: 2 Apr 2015, 12:16 am »
Nice 20% sale you had in March, and quick service.

Best,
Anand.

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #31 on: 11 Apr 2015, 10:43 pm »
Welcome. I've ordered from Sonic Craft several times and always received excellent advice and service.

Thank you!  You are too kind :D :D :D

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #32 on: 11 Apr 2015, 10:44 pm »
Nice 20% sale you had in March, and quick service.

Best,
Anand.

Thank you!  We are bring it in April too :D :o :lol:

Monte Verdi

« Reply #33 on: 21 Apr 2015, 08:48 pm »
Jeff,

Wanted to take a minute and thank you for your guidance when I have purchased caps from you in the past.  Your knowledge has saved me much headache :duh: and money :o!

Thank you,

Ramon

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #34 on: 24 May 2015, 08:17 am »
Ramon,

Thank you for your kind words!  I truly do appreciate all our gracious customers :D

And this is certainly not to say that all our customers are gracious :(

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #35 on: 5 Jun 2015, 02:31 am »
Jeff, I am very happy too see you here.  Over the years and through our conversations your knowledge and products have meant a lot to this old geezer.   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
« Reply #36 on: 5 Jun 2015, 03:24 am »
Welcome aboard! I've bought a few things from your website, always had great service. Good to see you here.

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #37 on: 13 Jun 2015, 06:29 pm »
Jeff, I am very happy too see you here.  Over the years and through our conversations your knowledge and products have meant a lot to this old geezer.   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I am thankful our paths crossed old friend  :)

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #38 on: 13 Jun 2015, 06:30 pm »
Welcome aboard! I've bought a few things from your website, always had great service. Good to see you here.

Thank you!  Great customers are at least 50% of the result.

denny9167

« Reply #39 on: 18 Mar 2016, 08:50 pm »
Hello Audio Circle!

Sonic Craft may be best known for the Sonicap capacitor, or perhaps our kits for the Golden Tube Audio SE-40. In October, we re-launched our website as an e-commerce platform to better serve our customers. Our web store, soniccraft.com, features a wide range of parts and supplies for the DIY hobbyist, as well as the audiophile.

We strive to provide the very best customer service in the industry. Whether it's product support, mod service, or just giving advice, our customer's interests are center stage.

We look forward to seeing, and being a part of, all of your audio endeavors!

Jeff,

Really appreciate your customer service,and being only an hour away from your shipping point has  great advantage as well,keep up the good work! Hope to talk again soon.

Denny