LLC-P Black Faceplate pics?

Jack_Geo

« on: 18 Apr 2003, 07:13 pm »
Curt...

I was just wondering if you had any pics of the LLC-P with the black faceplate that you could post here or on your site.  If I missed it on your site somewhere, just point me in the right direction!

Thanks

Jack

Curt

« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2003, 09:29 am »
Hi Jack,

We missed them too  :o  I just put it on the 2Do list for Monday, I will be testing another batch of Purists and will shoot a black one at that time.

It will be on the website Monday and I will post the link here.

It does look very interesting, jet black brushed faceplate with polished silver machined stainless steel knobs   :mrgreen:

Jack_Geo

« Reply #2 on: 20 Apr 2003, 07:47 am »
Thanks Curt!

I'll be on the lookout Monday!

Curt

« Reply #3 on: 21 Apr 2003, 08:17 pm »
Quote from: Jack_Geo
Thanks Curt!

I'll be on the lookout Monday!

Jack,

Here is a Purist with black faceplate going through final testing...

http://www.ird-thailand.com/_images/e1series/purist-frontBK-750.jpg

Lighting is not the best here and were working on getting better photos but, I promised these today. It dosen't really do the Purist justice.

nathanm

« Reply #4 on: 21 Apr 2003, 08:56 pm »
Mmmm...utilitarian, sleek, simple, easy-to-use, metal:  this is exactly the kind of front panel design which the mass market vendors haven't a clue about.  I'm eager to see the controls the LLC-A will have.

Gee Curt, that looks just like the no-B.S. car stereo IRD is gonna build when they get done with all that other stuff! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: 21 Apr 2003, 08:59 pm »
That is gorgeous; I was thinking the silver was cool, but I think I like the black even more.

I'm dying for the Sabai to come out, and anxious to see what it'll look like.  I've become too acustomed to having a remote, so the Purist may be out for me. :wink:

Also anxious to see the MB-250...

Jack_Geo

« Reply #6 on: 21 Apr 2003, 09:32 pm »
Curt...

I know you've got a lot going on, and I really appreciate you taking the time to post that pic of the black faceplace on the Purist!

WOW! Is all I can say...it's looks stunning!  When the Sabai is ready, I'm going to have a tough time choosing between black and silver.

Thanks again for such great customer service!

Jack

Jay S

« Reply #7 on: 22 Apr 2003, 01:43 am »
Black is 8)

nathanm

« Reply #8 on: 25 Apr 2003, 01:57 am »
Now what would be even cooler is if Curt posted the original, full resolution shot in say, in an AC gallery somewheres?  :D