New Purist line level controller Photos

Curt

« on: 19 Feb 2003, 08:47 pm »
Our website has been getting updated over the last week or so. More to go but enough done now to have a look.

The new Purist model LLC-P has been shipping. We have filled the orders that were on the waiting list. Our second shipment will leave Thailand in about two weeks if anyone is interested. This is a very nice sounding piece of gear.

There are photos of the Purist on our website now. If you have some time take a look at the Purist write up  :)

http://www.ird-thailand.com

nathanm

« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2003, 11:53 pm »
The site is looking better Curt!  :)

Man, that's some seriously neat and tidy circuitry and case work there. I don't know much about circuits themselves, but to me that looks really clean and squared away.  Damn nice stuff, Full-Ass for sure.  I especially dig the stainless knobs.  I'm looking forward to when the crossovers are ready.

(You might wanna check your "levels" on the digital photos though! :wink:)

droliver

« Reply #2 on: 20 Feb 2003, 12:55 am »
very nice! It looks like the Creek 5350 integrated amp a little

Curt

« Reply #3 on: 20 Feb 2003, 05:12 pm »
Quote from: droliver
very nice! It looks like the Creek 5350 integrated amp a little

Maybe has a similar shape but that's about it, the construction is much different.

The Creek is a power amp and weighs in only about half of what the Purist weighs! That's how different the construction is  :D

Curt

« Reply #4 on: 20 Feb 2003, 05:17 pm »
Quote from: nathanm
I especially dig the stainless knobs.

Thanks about the website, nothing fancy just trying to keep it fast loading and get as much information up as I can. Biggest problem is that it's hard to find the time to work on it with everything else that's going on.

BTW : Solid stainless steel machined feet also. I like stainless, almost made the front panel stainless 8)