FS: Custom Steve Dobbins Garrard 301 w/ Loricraft PSU

fejnomit

Selling my Garrard 301 in custom plinth from Garrard guru Steve Dobbins.  Gloss black in color. The table is a little over 3 yrs. old.  I am the second owner.  It was completely restored by Steve. He replaced the original bearing with a Kokomo oil bearing, good for a lifetime.  The spindle was micro-polished and all interior parts were cleaned or replaced if needed, including a new, massive platter that holds rock-steady on the spindle.  There are also a number of upgrades that make this a truly excellent table: a Loricraft 401 external PSU ($1750); a VH Audio "Air Sine" cable ($750) going from the PSU to the table; the table is mounted flush with the plinth to give a more finished look ($850); and there is a copper top platter that adds a nice look to the table and an audible improvement in sound ($400).  As with all of Steve's designs, the plinth sits on 3 Stillpoint footers for vibration control. The armboard came drilled for a Reed 2A tonearm, which I do not have.  I would be willing to pay for a new custom armboard from Steve to go with your arm if you meet my price.  This table is a truly a piece of art and I will miss it.  Selling off my entire analog front end due to circumstances beyond my control.  The gloss finish does have some swirls that are only visible under direct light and the platter has some coloring that does not effect performance. I will ship this at your cost in the custom crate it came in.  Another box for PSU and cable.  Asking $6999.  Buyer pays any fees associated with the purchase.  Cheers and thanks for looking.