Nuprime transport FS: CDT-10 $500 + ship

windwman

Nuprime transport FS: CDT-10 $500 + ship
« on: Yesterday at 07:35 pm »
This unit was one of two that got repaired by the factory about a year ago, that I inherited from another member. I'm keeping one and selling the other. Both had issues reading the disc, and not turning on reliably. This one has been fully off most of the past year, and when first turned on didn't read the disc already inside, and wouldn't eject. After cycling it on/off several times, it read the disc, and all the controls worked. It's been fine for about a month now, and I suspect these units like to have power running through them all the time and kept in standby mode, like my other one is. Cosmetically, it's in mint condition.
Recently the display had gotten noticeably dimmer on the left side. It's still readable, but you will notice the difference! The pictures don't really convey the difference very well.
These retailed for $2,250. I am selling this now because I'm tired of seeing it not being used on my rack, and I want to gather funds for a dac & digital crossover unit of considerable cost. Based on its history, I am selling this at a low enough price for you to fix the display if desired and still get a sweet deal...but know that this is a FINAL, AS IS sale.
$500 plus shipping, and I have the original box, packing materials and metal remote control.