Success! ---- Kickstarter #5 ---- Introducing MEGAschino

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Re: Success! ---- Kickstarter #5 ---- Introducing MEGAschino
« Reply #20 on: 27 Apr 2018, 01:38 pm »
We will have some DAC DACs (original version) and Classic Cherry ULTRAs available soon due to upgrades from the Kickstarter:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=157187.0

Shear Bliss VMPS

« Reply #21 on: 27 Apr 2018, 08:45 pm »
So what happened at the AXPONA Chicago show ?? I haven't seen a mention of your room or set-up from any audio rag reviewer, did you guys get lost in Chicagoland or what ? DW

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #22 on: 29 Apr 2018, 05:07 pm »
So what happened at the AXPONA Chicago show ?? I haven't seen a mention of your room or set-up from any audio rag reviewer, did you guys get lost in Chicagoland or what ? DW
We have a thread for that:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=156748.0

Still need to post photos there, which are on our Facebook page already.  There were a few mentions in publications, but when you're not advertising in their publication, it's not too likely that you'll get a mention.

We've been so busy since the show.  Not much time to post stuff or search for mentions.  Not only that, but the Axpona staff screwed up and didn't include us in the exhibitor index although we were listed under manufacturers and for the companies in our room.  A few reviewers stopped by and mentioned how they couldn't find us easily because of that issue!

Thanks.

-Tommy

Mark V.

« Reply #23 on: 10 Jun 2018, 02:09 pm »
Tommy, any idea when I can expect the Inline Marachino's with additional cap upgrade which I should receive as a reward for my Pledge on Kickstarter. Initially it was planned to ship in May.

Thanks,

Mark