SOLD**Ken Uesugi 46 Amp with Extra Tubes * 100V

bellavita

SOLD**Ken Uesugi 46 Amp with Extra Tubes * 100V
« on: 19 Mar 2021, 11:36 pm »
SOLD** $1200 "to your door"

Runs on 100v.Don't let that put you off.I have 3 other Japanese units 2 Luxman 1 Sony and use an Acupower transformer https://acupwr.com/pages/voltage-transformers-converters   Small units and work great / sound great.Only cost $150 too.

$500 plus in extra tubes!..ALL tubes in photos!Yes even the globe ones..sweet and $$$ along with a pair of Raytheon NOS 46, pair Ken Rad NOS 46, plus 3 rectifiers,4 pair 717A and a pair of National Union 46.Plenty to keep you going for years.

Very good condition Ken Uesugi (Ottomon Lab Japan)46 tube SE amplifier . I used it as a single source integrated as well as with a pre.Kept this over several others including an Eaton 45.

Sounds glorious with my 97db open baffle speakers. It is quite silent,had to put my ear within inches of the speaker.
Transformers are West German Shacksenwerk and TamRadio.Ken does build a sweet amp.Check the internal shot.

Rated 7/10 for some scratches on top and sides upon close inspection and front looks great.Still very presentable indeed.Unit works and sounds perfect.If sound is most important to you this is a hit while it looks very good if you have to have the cosmetics perfect pass it by.

$70 flat rate Fedex insured shipping.

Original box/packing Ken sent it to me from Japan. .

Check my all positive feedback at Audiogon user bellavita.

ConUS sale only to verified Paypal address

PM any questions

« Last Edit: 12 Apr 2021, 07:16 pm by bellavita »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Ken Uesugi 46 Amp with Extra Tubes * 100V
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2021, 05:00 am »
Great amp, very well done.
A proper power transformer are cheap and easy to install, plenty of space to do some solders. Other interesting option are rewind the current power transformer core.

bellavita

« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2021, 08:08 pm »
Why bother as sounds great as is.Of course unless you just like to tinker..Ken's design,parts and build end result are 1st class.

Cheers

bellavita

« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2021, 12:57 pm »
Lower price for this sweet 46 amp...

bellavita

« Reply #4 on: 31 Mar 2021, 11:37 am »
Ok folks...all in lowered price!