Ordering Sound Anchors stuff

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« on: 27 Dec 2002, 03:20 am »
Hi, Wayne.  I inquired about this awhile back on HD and got a quote, but I forgot to ask how I'd place an order, as you don't actually advertise the stuff on your site.  I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a stand for my center.  

No rush, just whenever you have a minute.

Wayne1

« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2002, 04:30 pm »
Rob,

All of the Sound Anchor stands are custom built when ordered.

Depending on how busy they are, it can take 3-4 weeks to receive product from them.

They do ask for payment up front.

You can send me a money order or a Paypal transfer for the amount I quoted you.

If there is enough interest in their products, I can add some to my webpage. Perhaps the Custom stands for the 626Rs.

But they will remain a Special Order non-stocked item.

Brad

« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2002, 04:42 pm »
Hey Wayne,

The VMPS oak finish is a terrific match for your living room furniture!

Wayne1

« Reply #3 on: 27 Dec 2002, 06:44 pm »

Thank you, Brad.

I did order all of the speakers with the fronts finished in Dark Oak.

Brian was having a hard time getting them from his cabinet maker. After waiting 8 weeks and not knowing when they would, or if they would show up, I relented and just had them shipped with the black fronts.

Hopefully someday Brian will have a dependable, consistant cabinet maker and I will get the speakers with finished fronts and I will sell these.

Ernest

« Reply #4 on: 27 Dec 2002, 08:07 pm »
Does your center channel sound OK coming from inside the cabinet like it does?  I used to have a simliar set up but found that the center channel had a boxy sound.

Wayne1

« Reply #5 on: 27 Dec 2002, 09:37 pm »
The LRC does have a little boxiness from the cabinet it is placed in, but I have no other place for it.

At some point I may get a rear screen projector which will replace the center wall unit. Then I can place the LRC on top of that.

It does sound better than any other center speaker I have tried.