SOLD Nakamichi CM-300 - set of three microphones - PRICE LOWERED

beeah

Complete set of Nakamichi CM-300 microphones. Includes are all of the original accessories: cardioid and omni capsules; wind screens; rudimentary mounting clips; and carrying case. There is obvious wear from use but no signs of abuse.

Also included are ten brand new batteries (each mic takes two) as well as 3D printed sleeves to center the batteries securely inside the mics. The two batteries without the packaging were used for brief testing at home and still test at original voltages.

Also also included are a pair of Audio-Technica AT8410a shock mounts. The elastic is still good with no apparent drying, stretching or loss of elasticity.

I have not used these in the field, but have done rudimentary testing to ensure that they all allowed me to record audio to my laptop via an MXL USB mic preamp. As such I can only guarantee that they will not arrive DOA. Please see my feedback.

These were purchased from their original owner who used them extensively to record the Grateful Dead throughout the Northeast and East Coast. I intended to use them to record live music as well but COVID and life have permanently interrupted those plans.

Asking $225, including US shipping. Please add 4% for PP or use F&F.

« Last Edit: 12 Sep 2023, 03:28 am by beeah »

kenreau

Re: Nakamichi CM-300 - set of three microphones
« Reply #1 on: 5 Sep 2023, 11:01 pm »
Cool story about their earlier use at Dead shows.

Good luck with the sale!

beeah

Re: Nakamichi CM-300 - set of three microphones
« Reply #2 on: 9 Sep 2023, 06:40 pm »
Thanks, kenreau.  I saw The Dead during the 80s & 90s, and other bands since that allow, if not encourage,"taping".  It's a lovely tradition.

I've lowered the price.

vinyldavid

• Collectorious Giganticus
Re: Nakamichi CM-300 - set of three microphones - PRICE LOWERED
« Reply #3 on: 11 Sep 2023, 05:06 pm »
PM Sent with intent to purchase.