SOLD: Schiit Bifrost 2/64 w/ OG Analog Card (Silver) - $625 Shipped

mchuckp

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!

This is a Bifrost 2/64 in Silver that also comes with an OG analog card. Some people find the 2/64 a little too bright depending on their set up and prefer the OG. I have used both cards and confirm they both work as they should. Having both gives you some freedom to see if one is better than the other for your set up and also gives you a back up.

I bought this last fall from a very reputable Headfier. I don't see any marks, scratches, etc. Not sure the age but very well cared for. I'm assuming this is a BF2 that was updated to 2/64.

Couple things to note:
1. I do not have the original box but will pack well.
2. I also did not get a power cord with it. I was using an aftermarket one. These use a run-of-the-mill electronics power cord so if you don't have one laying around, they can easily be ordered on the cheap.
3. The SD card that is included with the 2/64 upgrade is not included. However, the unit is already updated so not needed. I assume one can get this from Schiit if they really needed it.
4. There is a remote. Never used it.
5. No manual but available on Schiit's site.

$625
Price includes shipping and PP fees to CONUS. Will give discounts for PP F&F and/or local pick up.

Please check out my feedback on Audiogon and Headfi as 'mchuckp' and eBay as 'mch7664' where I"m a top seller.  I pride myself and being an honest and responsive seller.

Any questions, just ask!

« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2023, 09:53 pm by mchuckp »

mchuckp

Price drop

mchuckp

NOTE: If anyone is interested in just the OG or the 2/64 card on its own, PM me. I would be willing to sell a card and then just sell the remaining card with the unit.

mchuckp

SOLD!!!