SOLD: 1 Pair of PrimaLuna Diagnostic Premium High Powered Tube amplifiers

Kwebb

SOLD: Primula Diagnostic Premium High Powered Tube amplifier, quantity 2 for sale (SN's L3744869 and L2267495). I am the original owner of these two amplifiers.  They can be used in mono-block mode or stereo mode with a flick of one switch. These amps are world renown, high quality, and come with Tung Sol KT120 power tubes (quantity eight) and Golden Lion 12AU7 front end tube (quantity six). These amps have low hours and are in as new condition with original box and all original accessories (remote, power cords, owner manual, white gloves, etc.)  I paid $7,798 for the pair, bought them from Kevin at Upscale audio in La Verne, CA. They are for sale at $2,500 each. Each box weighs 75 lbs. each so there is a bonus if purchased near southern California from the saving of shipping costs. These are notable and recognized as world class amps.  Somebody is going to get a good deal also. Please contact me via pm with any questions that you may have.

Kyle
« Last Edit: 17 Jan 2019, 06:04 pm by Kwebb »

jaylevine

Re: FS:PrimaLuna Diagnostic Premium High Powered Tube amplifier
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jan 2019, 11:23 pm »
A thing of beauty to behold, especially with that tube complement. Someone is in for a smok'en deal--GLWS 

harley52

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2019, 04:19 am »
Yep, if Deal sells it then he thinks it's world class :nono:

Kwebb

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2019, 07:44 pm »
Not sure what was really meant of that last comment, but I do however know that these PrimaLuna HP amps are extraordinary and exceptional amps.  Kevin Deal doesn't make amps Primaluna does.

Kyle

dbeau

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jan 2019, 11:38 pm »
I replaced the 2 ARC REF 210 tube amps with these PL monos running KT150s and the SQ is audibly better and they have no problem pushing Wilson X1s.  Great product, maybe just not priced high enough to command respect.  :lol:

Kwebb

« Reply #5 on: 16 Jan 2019, 11:50 pm »
Yes, these amps are amazing, under rated, and an extraordinary deal.

Kyle