UberBuss is the bomb

jessearias

UberBuss is the bomb
« on: 6 Dec 2014, 02:06 pm »
I do not think that anyone will argue that you need a good power conditioner for your stereo equipment. When you look at the cost of power conditioners on the market, you can spend up to 10K on them. The UberBuss, IMHO is one of the best bangs for the buck when it comes to power conditioners. I know you can spend a lot more, but what will paying 2 to 10 times more get you? Maybe 1-2% improvement?

The UberBuss does everything I could ask for in a high quality power conditioner. It is like the icing on the cake. The cake has to be good tasting and the icing accentuates it. If you have good quality equipment, the Uber will accentuate it quite nicely. The Uber put the finishing touches on my stereo system. It crossed that last T, and dotted that last I in the sound reproduction. My musician friends who are no stangers to live music sound, noted the polished sound in my system.

I recommend any of PI Audio Group products. I am using the UberBuss and a MiniBuss (The Mini powers the subwoofer amps in my Golden Ear Triton Twos) They offer the best bang for the buck when it comes to power conditioners.

(My System: Parasound Halo P5 Pre, Parasound Halo A21 amp, Marantz CD6005, Golden Ear Triton Two speakers, Golden Ear Subwoofer, Morrow and Audioquest inter-connects, Kimber 4PR speaker wire) Not the most high end system in the world, but good solid high quality equipment. :o
« Last Edit: 8 Dec 2014, 03:33 am by jessearias »

absolutk

Re: UberBuss is the bomb
« Reply #1 on: 5 Jan 2015, 03:45 am »
I do not think that anyone will argue that you need a good power conditioner for your stereo equipment.

I wish this simple fact could be conveyed in a manner that will get naysayers to believe. Unfortunately, Snake Oil Theorists as I'd like to call them, will die trying to convince the world that anything apart from a thrift store amp/speaker combo and home depot lamp wire is a *waste* of people's hard earned money.

That said, forget the naysayers. Ubers are the point at which I think diminishing returns come into the picture. And Dave himself is awesome. So glad everything worked out.