New Member - Joined specifically for the GR-Research community

rinzzlr

« Last Edit: 13 Nov 2023, 08:11 am by rinzzlr »

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.

Phil A

Welcome!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Greetings & Welcome to AC   :thumb:

TRADERXFAN

• Trillions will vanish... it's a debt blackhole.
    • GALLERY
how to get a great piano black gloss speaker

Quick and dirty way is get a gloss black laminate {wilsonart}... if you have a flat surface and don't need to roundover it might work...

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
Welcome to the club. There are several ways to get a good gloss black finish. I'm guessing since you are interested in DIY speakers, you probably have some garage space for the project. If you feel like going DIY for the paint route, message me and I'll walk you through the steps and materials necessary for a top shelf job. I sell automotive paint for the day job and get my hands dirty with my own fun stuff on the weekends.

-Lloyd

rinzzlr

Welcome to the club. There are several ways to get a good gloss black finish. I'm guessing since you are interested in DIY speakers, you probably have some garage space for the project. If you feel like going DIY for the paint route, message me and I'll walk you through the steps and materials necessary for a top shelf job. I sell automotive paint for the day job and get my hands dirty with my own fun stuff on the weekends.
The price of DIY is the appealing part - I can make some garage space but cant go too crazy. If I go that route I will reach out, thanks.

Quick and dirty way is get a gloss black laminate {wilsonart}... if you have a flat surface and don't need to roundover it might work...
I'll check it out thanks.