Exoctica vs. Soundscape, additional thoughts.

kingdeezie

Re: Exoctica vs. Soundscape, additional thoughts.
« Reply #20 on: 17 Nov 2014, 04:35 am »
Hi,

I've never tried to change the sound using different components.  My goal has been to improve clarity, soundstage etc.

Cheers Rod

So every source, preamp, and amplifier you have tried has the same exact sonic signature and tonal quality?

sfox7076

« Reply #21 on: 18 Nov 2014, 04:52 am »
I can say that my recent DAC change has been a huge step in sonic change.  The Lampizator is much different than my Meitner was.  Not sure what to say about it other than yes, it did transform the way my system sounds.

Tomy2Tone

« Reply #22 on: 18 Nov 2014, 02:02 pm »
I can say that my recent DAC change has been a huge step in sonic change.  The Lampizator is much different than my Meitner was.  Not sure what to say about it other than yes, it did transform the way my system sounds.

Hey Shawn, did you have a chance to hear some E3's at a show before purchasing and if so how different would you say they sound now compared to then?

I have not been to a show to hear speakers so I'm just curious how things can change once they're in your home with different components. I've heard a pair of SS8's at an owners house where i live so I'll get to compare his house and components to mine once I receive the SS8's I have  coming from Jim.

sfox7076

« Reply #23 on: 18 Nov 2014, 02:10 pm »
I did not.  I bought them without listening to them, but having heard the drivers before.