Hello from Monarchy Audio

danvu

Hello from Monarchy Audio
« on: 31 Jan 2022, 05:46 am »
Hello everyone,
I'm affiliated with Mr. CC Poon, owner of Monarchy Audio Inc. in San Francisco Bay Area (It's pretty much a one person audio company). Nice to meet you all.
As many of his customers already know, Mr. Poon has retired. He's trying to sell/liquidate all of his inventories. However, he's not tech savvy/familiar with all the online audio forums/marketing sites so I'm helping with 'cleaning up' his warehouse :).  If you know anyone (like an audio maker, or yourself) that would be interested in buying audio parts in bulk, please contact Mr. Poon directly via email (below). You can also PM me here. Thank you very much in advance.

To the forum moderator, I'm not sure if I'm in the right circle/place since the Industry Ads circle is closed and I'm not supposed to post in the (private) Trading Post one. If I'm not, please kindly direct me to the right one. Thank you.

Here's the first offer from him:
Fisher PA301 Power Audio IC

Mr. Poon still has thousands of them. The  cost is US$5 per IC (The pcb is silver plated and free with the purchase) or  they can be sold in a DYI amp kit for $30. You can negotiate with him too. Please see the details and pictures (including sample amp - not for sale)

Features:
.30 Watts x2 on 6 Ohm speakers
.Very easy to assemble
.Very inexpensive
.very clean sound
.bridgeable to mono amp with 100 Watt output
.flexible power supply rails(+/- 10V to +/- 30V)
.direct coupled output for transparent sound

Kit comes with:
1: 2 IC's for stereo
2: all components on pcb, including fuse holders,output coils,resistors and capacitors
3: Stereo pcb has silver coating on all traces
4: instructions for simple assembly.

Power supply components also available.
Please email: monarchy@earthlink.net

Price:
US$30 for a complete stereo Kit(power supply extra) plus $7.5 domestic shipping within U.S. or $26.50 shipping worldwide (one $26.50 Postal Flat Rate box will ship up to 6 kits)

Payment: by Paypal to our account:
monarchy@earthlink.net

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Hello from Monarchy Audio
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jan 2022, 05:58 am »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:
After 3 approved posts look the Trading Post here:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=109.0

danvu

« Reply #2 on: 31 Jan 2022, 06:13 am »
Thank you @FullRangeMan.
I had more than 3 posts in the past and even posted in the Trading Post before.  I thought the Trading Post was only for private trades, not for industry ads/post, which this offer/promo seems like.:)

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jan 2022, 06:20 am »
Thank you @FullRangeMan.
I had more than 3 posts in the past and even posted in the Trading Post before.  I thought the Trading Post was only for private trades, not for industry ads/post, which this offer/promo seems like.:)
As Iam a volunteer I have no clearance to resolve this for you, sorry.
You will need to wait the Admin.

danvu

« Reply #4 on: 31 Jan 2022, 11:42 pm »
Oh no worries. I still could and I did post there. I just thought that I should not post there as it was not a proper circle for this. Thank you for your help :)

ServerAdmin

« Reply #5 on: 1 Feb 2022, 03:35 pm »
The situation is a little unusual but having the sale/liquidation items here on this thread is a good place to do it. Thanks :thumb: Hope Mr Poon enjoys his retirement :)

Barry_NJ

• So much media... So little time...
« Reply #6 on: 1 Feb 2022, 05:22 pm »

For clarity, $30 + Shipping, gets everything pictured above, but not assembled(?)
One would then need to source adequate heat-sinking, cabinetry, and power-supply?