PLEASE READ: Guidlines for posting in the Vinyl Circle

Tonto Yoder

« Reply #20 on: 28 Feb 2004, 07:07 pm »
Quote from: mcrespo71
What Nott do you have, Tonto?  I've heard the spacedeck a few times and was really impressed.  I also liked the interspace, but didn't hear it as long.  Great looks and sound.  
Michael

I have a Spacedeck (with Origin Live RB250 arm). The former distributor
was nearby, so I was able to actually auditon before buying. I'm not absolutely crazy about the blue marbleized finish of the Space base, but it DOES sound good .

colitas

SOTA CAMP!
« Reply #21 on: 14 Apr 2004, 03:28 am »
Well i have a used Sota Sapphire that bested my P3, so for now I am in a SOTA camp. This will last until I make a jump in income brackets again. Maybe when Bush implements his economy package, I will be better off, wait a minute I think he already has. OH WELL :rotflmao:

twl

« Reply #22 on: 10 May 2004, 11:44 pm »
Hi guys.
I might be able to help with some questions about analog stuff. I have alot of experience that consists of my own rigs and I also did analog set-up for a couple of audio boutiques over the years(that's over 30 years).
I also am one of the more vocal analog guys over at the Audiogon.
I have an analog only system, with no digital player at all.

I'd be glad to try to help anyone with their system, if they want.

I currently work for an audio company(Starsound Technologies), but we don't make any turntables at this time, so it shouldn't be any conflict.

BTW, I'm in the "Teres Camp" right now, with a 245 DC Signature, an OL Silver tonearm with HiFi mod, and a Shelter 501 MkII cartridge, Cotter MkII Step-up Tranny, and modified MFA Magus C preamp w/phono, custom-built(1 of a kind) David Berning 45 SET ZOTL amp, and DIY Voigt Pipes with Lowther EX4 drivers, Sonoran cables.

Marbles

« Reply #23 on: 10 May 2004, 11:47 pm »
TWL, thanks for the offer.

It seems you have very good taste in tables  :wink: