SongTowers and SongCenter in rosewood with deep rose/red dye added - SOLD

jsalk

A friend of ours living in Southern California decided to upgrade his SongTower/SongCenter setup to HT2-TL's.  But he needs to find a new home for his SongTowers and SongCenter first.

These are very nice looking speakers and he informs me that there is not a scratch on them.

Here is a picture of one of the SongTowers...

And here's the SongCenter...

And another picture of the other SongTower next to a SongSub...

The SongSub is not for sale as part of the package.  But if someone wants to include it, he would be willing to consider parting with it as well.

The following is what these would run if built new today...
SongTowers (custom) - $1995
SongCenter (front ported) - $845
Pau Ferro rosewood veneer - $400
Custom dye - $200

The total for a new build would be $3440.  These are priced to move quickly at $2500 - a very good price indeed!

These speakers are less than 6 months old, have been well taken care of and are available now.  If you live in Southern California (or can travel to pick them up), you can even avoid shipping costs. 

If you are interested, we can put you in touch with the owner.

- Jim

« Last Edit: 6 Jun 2011, 11:55 am by jsalk »

sarge_in

Thanks for posting the info Jim!

Like Jim mentioned, the speakers are in pristine condition. If anyone has questions about these, or would like to listen to these (I am in OC), feel free to contact me directly (or through Jim).

skiz6151

I am very interested in these, but sadly I live in NYC, any idea what the shipping would be??

sarge_in

I really have no idea, except that I paid just over $250 in shipping for all 4 pieces when I bought these. I also may not have the boxes in reusable condition so would have to get those from Jim too, and all this may quickly add up. I would also feel more comfortable in a local sale just to avoid any damage during shipping if I pack these myself. I could get them packed professionally, but again I would have to find out the charges for that. Let me know if you would like me to explore more.

skiz6151

Yes I see your point, I wouldn't want anything to happen to these beautiful piece either. Well if you can't find a local buyer, please keep me in mind. If these are not sold for a while, I can inquire about the cost of the boxes from Jim and see if we can work something out.

dubz1

I've been looking at the Salk ST's for some time, wanting to hear some, but did not make much of an effort to find any local. I've pretty much decided I want Salks too, just not sure on what color. These are a little reddish, but I might like them. Any chance I can demo them? Might need to brind the wife for finish acceptance. Can you PM me your info? Or I can send you my #, either way works.

question. are they only 6 months old? what tweeter is in them?

Thanks
Robert

sarge_in

@skiz6151 - Sure, will do.

@dubz1 - You are welcome to demo along with your wife. Sending you PM. These were all bought in Oct 2010, and have the standard dome tweeter - I think the Hiquphon OWII, as per the website (unless the design has changed in last 6 months).

sarge_in

These speakers have been SOLD to dubz1.

dubz1

Thanks for the great set of speakers! Man do they sound great in my room! Even with my svs sub they sound amazing! Wife already said, it's too loud!

Thanks again Rishi!

sarge_in

You are welcome Robert! Glad to know you are liking them!