SOLD!LYNYRD SKYNYRD**Gimme back my Bullets**Audiophile edition 2x45 RPM sealed

dixi

This is the special and definitive audiophile edition pressed at Quality Records by ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS 2x45 RPM,heavy weight gatefold cover,double vinyl’s 180 grams.

Original owner,bought new,but never opened,still sealed,brand new,please see the attached pics.
I’m asking 49$+6$ shipping via USPS media mail with tracking number,payment via PayPal F&F please check my 100% feedback under the same name at US AUDIO MART or Audiogon,thank you.
Price is firm,this edition was 60$+6$ tax+7$ shipping,if you have any questions please let me know

« Last Edit: 6 Jan 2024, 09:38 pm by dixi »

qdrone

I'll take it.

dixi

Thank you I just PM you with details

qdrone

Happy Holidays,just made payment.
Thanx
Jim
Looking for an audiophile un opened copy of their 1st album, too.

dixi

Hi Jim
The money is not in my PayPal account,did you paid via credit card? As soon I received Ill let you know thank you

dixi

Hi Jim,I’m sorry but still I have not yet received your money and usually the payment via PayPal it’s almost instant.
I will wait until 2 pm Pacific time and if I not get the payment the item will be available again.I also pm you and asked for a proof of payment but didn’t get any response

qdrone

Is the < > included in address? If not that is the problem.

qdrone

That was it. Now check.

dixi

Received thank you,please let me know your full addresses and I’ll send the vinyl Monday with tracking number via USPS media mail well packed for a safe trip,thanks again and have a wonderful weekend

qdrone