Anyone know of Pass Labs/First Watt dealers in norcal, . . .

nDimensionalSpace

or socal, or the west coast??  Thanks.

FSMR4EARS

Re: Anyone know of Pass Labs/First Watt dealers in norcal, . . .
« Reply #1 on: 15 Apr 2021, 01:20 am »
Reno HiFi is your one and only stop for Pass gear.

nDimensionalSpace

« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2021, 01:38 am »

Beautiful!  Interestingly, turns out that they aren't taking new customers, at least for a while, except for First Watt items . . .  Regardless, thanks.   :thumb:

FSMR4EARS

« Reply #3 on: 15 Apr 2021, 04:43 am »
In the USA

Ice10

• Enjoy every sandwich
« Reply #4 on: 15 Apr 2021, 12:12 pm »
Have you called Pass and asked them?  In my limited experience their customer service is like their gear, top notch.

nDimensionalSpace

« Reply #5 on: 15 Apr 2021, 05:04 pm »
Have you called Pass and asked them?  In my limited experience their customer service is like their gear, top notch.

Heh, well, that worked smashingly, thx!

RDavidson

« Reply #6 on: 15 Apr 2021, 05:27 pm »

That's 100% not true unless you live in or near Reno. Reno HiFi is definitely the #1 dealer, but I know there are other authorized dealers around the world and around the U.S. Reno HiFi even states on their site that they are not allowed to compete with other Pass dealers within a certain proximity of a customer's location. Right on the Pass Labs website, they have a dealer locator. https://www.passlabs.com/dealers-locator/

Ice10

• Enjoy every sandwich
« Reply #7 on: 15 Apr 2021, 06:09 pm »
Glad it worked!  I bought an INT-60 a while ago and I absolutely love it. I wish you the same if you decide to move forward with a Pass purchase.

nDimensionalSpace

« Reply #8 on: 15 Apr 2021, 07:43 pm »
That's 100% not true unless you live in or near Reno. Reno HiFi is definitely the #1 dealer, but I know there are other authorized dealers around the world and around the U.S. Reno HiFi even states on their site that they are not allowed to compete with other Pass dealers within a certain proximity of a customer's location. Right on the Pass Labs website, they have a dealer locator. https://www.passlabs.com/dealers-locator/

Right . . .  So that page is how I sent them an email, with nominally the same question I asked here, and the only other place they pointed me to was in LA, called Katli Audio.  I tend to get up and down the west coast, so if you have any other suggestions in OR or WA, I am happy to hear them.

RDavidson

« Reply #9 on: 15 Apr 2021, 11:14 pm »
If Pass pointed you where to go, then your options are now known. There wouldn't be any authorized dealers beyond their list in your region. If other audio dealers have any Pass items in stock, they'd be trade-ins.