Majik Buss and Stuff

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: Majik Buss and Stuff
« Reply #20 on: 7 Jun 2011, 01:49 pm »
  It has ben a trip with tyhe Digital powercord. At first sounded very good then the gremlins appeared, just nasty sounding.
  Now after 200 hours of playing time I can say without a doubt that this PC is the most affective cord I have tried for my CDP. Some serious high priced cords have graced my system over the years. As I mentioned earlier the Omega Mikro active cord was my reference. No more.
  It does no harm to tonality or harmonic structure. Just more of what we had before. I believe it is RARE achievement to get both clarity with proper body and weight to the sound. I believe that Dave has accomplised this rare feat.
  In my experience the other cords offered one or the other. Hyped the topend or exaggerated the size of the soundstage. Or they just sounded Hi Fi to me.
 I have met my expectations of dead quiet background, focused and deeeeeeeep bass, no annoying sibilance with voice, open soundstage, weight and body and most of all NEUTRAL .
 As I said a rare achievement, check it out but be prepared not to send it back, oh my.

charles