"Good Riddance BobM" audio party this Friday the 13th!

richidoo

Re: "Good Riddance BobM" audio party this Friday the 13th!
« Reply #20 on: 14 Jul 2018, 11:14 pm »
These values are too small Iam impresed.

Oh, don't worry, we still pay federal tax also, and it's a lot higher than our state/local taxes.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #21 on: 14 Jul 2018, 11:19 pm »
Pay income tax two times not nice.

rpf

« Reply #22 on: 15 Jul 2018, 04:51 am »
Hey Bob,

Welcome to Florida. I've found it much preferable to L.I. The only drawback has been the scarcity of quality live music: a big one but the lack of congestion and - most of all - the sunshine outweighs it for me.

Rob

ctviggen

« Reply #23 on: 15 Jul 2018, 02:13 pm »
Hey Bob,

Welcome to Florida. I've found it much preferable to L.I. The only drawback has been the scarcity of quality live music: a big one but the lack of congestion and - most of all - the sunshine outweighs it for me.

Rob

Have you forgotten about the oppressive heat and humidity?  The 4pm thunderstorms/showers, yielding more humidity?  I liked living in Florida, but holy crap was it hot and humid.  Arizona was hot, but not nearly that humid. 

Emil

« Reply #24 on: 15 Jul 2018, 03:36 pm »
Have you forgotten about the oppressive heat and humidity?  The 4pm thunderstorms/showers, yielding more humidity?  I liked living in Florida, but holy crap was it hot and humid.  Arizona was hot, but not nearly that humid.

old people don't feel the heat as much :lol:

BobM

« Reply #25 on: 15 Jul 2018, 03:48 pm »
Ponte Vedra - Nocatee I’m guessing? Maybe I will get to meet you someday. I live over at Tapestry Park by the St. John’s town center.

Just saying :*)

tony

Are there any fellow audiophiles in the area? Maybe we can have a small get together?

Phil A

« Reply #26 on: 15 Jul 2018, 04:48 pm »
Are there any fellow audiophiles in the area? Maybe we can have a small get together?

Bob - up your way there is a Jacksonville Audiophile group.  The contact info is - drrsutliff@gmail.com

mav52

« Reply #27 on: 15 Jul 2018, 05:18 pm »
Bob, come on down.   The weather is spotty, we have our yearly wind blown storms, lightning each day in the summer so protect your stuff. 

tdangelo

« Reply #28 on: 16 Jul 2018, 08:43 pm »
Yes, I have 3 audiophile friends and we get together several times a year. Let me know when you get settled and want to listen to some tunes.

tony