SS7F with sapele veneered front baffle - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

jsalk

NOTE:  THIS WILL BE THE LAST PAIR OF THESE AVAILABLE.

Nick had ordered these speakers and we finished them about a year ago.  He was in a state of transition at the time and could not take delivery.  So we stored them here.  Recently Nick said he still had no room for them and asked us to post them for sale.

Nick wanted a black, automotive high-gloss finish with sapele veneer on the front baffle.

Here are some pictures...

Here is a close-up...

And a frequency plot of these speakers...

Today, these would run about $9000 to build.  They are available for $6800 plus shipping and are packed and ready to go.

NOTE: This is the last pair that will be available at this price.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 8 Aug 2023, 06:13 pm by jsalk »

rowdyrobot

:o Where is the drool emoji? Based on my awesome Song3-A experience these must sound spectacular. Love the RAAL / accuton combo. Incredible deal for someone.

rowdyrobot

Someone should definitely scoop these up.

nyc_paramedic

Jim,

I emailed you about getting quotes for delivery but did not get a reply.

If Salk is really to be no more, I'll take delivery and put them in storage until we move out of NYC.

(Though I wish somehow you could only make BePure, for a little while longer.)

Please remove from this forum. And thank you so very much for you being Jim and for Salk Sound. I can't express how much a small company has had an impact on me in so many ways.

Sincerely,

Nick

rowdyrobot

Enjoy these when you are set up at your next place. That is a great finish combo too.

jsalk

Jim,

I emailed you about getting quotes for delivery but did not get a reply.

If Salk is really to be no more, I'll take delivery and put them in storage until we move out of NYC.

(Though I wish somehow you could only make BePure, for a little while longer.)

Please remove from this forum. And thank you so very much for you being Jim and for Salk Sound. I can't express how much a small company has had an impact on me in so many ways.

Sincerely,

Nick

Nick -

Sorry about that, but I don't recall seeing that email.  I'll get a shipping quote together.  Please email your current shipping address and shipping telephone number.

Thanks,

- Jim

nyc_paramedic

No worries at all, Jim.

I resent the email. I sent you three addresses to figure out cheapest shipping residential vs commercial.

Thanks.

Nick -

Sorry about that, but I don't recall seeing that email.  I'll get a shipping quote together.  Please email your current shipping address and shipping telephone number.

Thanks,

- Jim