Garage Sale, 20-60% Savings

Mike Dzurko

Garage Sale, 20-60% Savings
« on: 1 Jun 2009, 11:52 am »
Speakers, Discontinued models, Cables, DIY products, Stands, Amps and more. We're cleaning house and you can save really big.

Because you are reading it here, we'll even ship it FREE in the Continental U.S. (order must total $100.00 or more), (we'll offer reduced shipping charges to other destinations). This FREE shipping offer is good for a very limited time. To take advantage, place your order via the secure shopping cart and copy and paste           

Coupon #J07FS     

into the comments section. We'll manually correct the invoice before processing. Go to:

http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specials.htm

Mike Dzurko

Re: Garage Sale, 20-60% Savings
« Reply #1 on: 6 Jun 2009, 04:46 pm »
We just found an additional Titan XL in Cherry that we didn't see before. That means we have two of these beauties and they are both being sold as B-stock. $999 each.

http://www.audioc.com/specials1/specials.htm

To sweeten the pot further for our forum friends, we'll pay the UPS ground shipping on one or both. And, if you want them as a pair, we'll knock an addtional $100 off!  Just order online and copy and paste this in the comments section at check out and we'll correct the invoice :)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2009, 11:59 am »
We're closing out the remaining stock of Sanus and Atlantis stands at 40-58% off!  Not many left, your chance to pick up some very nice speaker stands at dealer cost or below.

Cacophonix

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2009, 05:09 pm »
Mike,

I'm getting an error every time i try to order some of the stands saying that height is  required parameter, even though no such option presented.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jun 2009, 05:12 pm »
Send me your info via PM and we'll do it manually.  I'll have the webmaster check on the errors, thanks!

Cacophonix

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jun 2009, 06:35 pm »
PM sent!