Nintendo DS Lite

mcrespo71

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #20 on: 14 Jun 2006, 06:28 pm »
Quote from: PeteG
Quote from: mcrespo71
Talk about Deja Vu!!!!

I had some girl tell me "that's hot" while I played my DS LITE on the subway today.  Talk about prescience in my initial post!

8)

Did she look like this  :o .

Anyway, I’m going to pickup a DS game today, have Tetris and Texas holdem. Does Brain Age repeat it’s self a lot or is it always different.

Pete

Not quite that HOT!!!  Brain Age has some repeating- it has lots of different puzzles, etc., though.

mcrespo71

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #21 on: 14 Jun 2006, 09:12 pm »
Picked mine up too. Luv it, it's soooo cool.
Been playing Texas Holdem all day :D

Which game of Texas Holdem did you get?  Is one supposed to be the best?

Michael

PeteG

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #22 on: 15 Jun 2006, 03:04 am »
I picked up this Texas Hold'em

There is another DS game out, but the reviews aren't to good for it, but I never played it.

mcrespo71

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #23 on: 15 Jun 2006, 03:40 am »
I picked up this Texas Hold'em

There is another DS game out, but the reviews aren't to good for it, but I never played it.

Ok, thanks- I'll pick up that one.  Is the Tetris game is good as the reviews are saying?  I used to LOVE Tetris back in the day.

Bemopti123

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #24 on: 15 Jun 2006, 11:23 am »
Talk about Deja Vu!!!!

I had some girl tell me "that's hot" while I played my DS LITE on the subway today.  Talk about prescience in my initial post!

8)

Did she look like this  :o .

Anyway, I’m going to pickup a DS game today, have Tetris and Texas holdem. Does Brain Age repeat it’s self a lot or is it always different.

Pete

Not quite that HOT!!!  Brain Age has some repeating- it has lots of different puzzles, etc., though.

I darn myself if you refer to Paris as Hot.  I do not get what is hot about this chick at all.  Am I the only one who thinks that she is an airhead with money and that is what is the hoopla is about? :o

PeteG

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #25 on: 16 Jun 2006, 02:30 am »
Michael,

I’ve only played it once so far, it’s pretty good a lot of different games of Tetris. My wife has played it more and she seems to really like it.

Quote from: Bemopti123
she is an airhead with money and that is what is the hoopla is about? :o

Any woman who is a airhead with lots & lots of money is ALWAYS HOT! :inlove:

Pete

mcrespo71

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #26 on: 16 Jun 2006, 02:33 am »
I darn myself if you refer to Paris as Hot.  I do not get what is hot about this chick at all.  Am I the only one who thinks that she is an airhead with money and that is what is the hoopla is about? :o

Who cares if she's an airhead?  I'd hit it ;).

Bemopti123

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #27 on: 16 Jun 2006, 03:21 am »

I would gladly seduce her...and when she is asleep, snatch the X360 for my son...or better, for me. :P

mcrespo71

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #28 on: 16 Jun 2006, 03:44 am »

I would gladly seduce her...and when she is asleep, snatch the X360 for my son...or better, for me. :P

The best would be to get her preggers! :o   Then try to get her to keep the kid and you could have a sugar momma  8)  :lol: .....................  as well as an X360.

ooheadsoo

Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #29 on: 16 Jun 2006, 04:08 am »
Eh, child support?  Legal muscle!

I think we're ready to get back on topic now.

Levi

Re: Nintendo DS Lite
« Reply #30 on: 13 Jul 2006, 12:35 am »
I bought my 9yr old son one too.  It has excellent display compared to the regular DS.  I bought the New Super Mario Bros.  Now I am playing it.  I like it and hate at the same time.  Let me elaborate a little.  I like it because it is fun.  I hate because time goes by fast and I think I have other things to do besides playing a game.
« Last Edit: 13 Jul 2006, 01:04 am by Levi »