MENSA & Cryo?

ABEX

MENSA & Cryo?
« on: 23 Jan 2003, 04:01 pm »
What does the disignation MENSA stand for and if you update to the MENSA Version and have it cryo'd what will that Disignation be?CryMensa or The MENSA-CRY? :lol:  

There is only one question that makes me wary about Cryo treating electronic parts excluding Cables and that is what it might do to the overall life of the internal components?

Would it diminish the life expectantcy of the components and why not Cryo the individual parts brong used instead?

Alot of unanswerd Q's concerning it ,but If it has great impact then it might be worth the risk.

TIA,ABEX :?

Jay S

MENSA & Cryo?
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jan 2003, 04:35 pm »
I strongly suggest you don't get a cryo'd MENSA.... you'll make me jealous!!!   :P   Don't get your cables cryo'd either.   :mrgreen:

You DAM guys are lucky as heck that you live down the road from Wayne. Of course, maybe its lucky for Wayne that I live half a world away!   :P

ABEX

MENSA & Cryo?
« Reply #2 on: 23 Jan 2003, 04:39 pm »
I live in Maine USA which is the last outpost before the end of the world!It's a far cry from NYC I will say that much.Not exactly down the road believe me.

How about "The Crying MENSA"!

ABEX

MENSA & Cryo?
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jan 2003, 04:47 pm »
BTW,have Digital Cable coming that has been Cryo'd and OTA 47 Cable being Cryo'd for testing.Beat you to the pinch there!
 :lol:  
If the testing goes well I will rewire my Speaker's using it while having my Crossover's and Binding post redone.

I want Bi-Amping Capability with outboard X-Over's.Will make for a very intresting system.Speaker's are modified NEAR M15's and will be getting M50's someday soon. :D  

Thinking of having Tubes to drive the Mid\Tweeter Driver's and SS for the Bass Units.Would hope the synergy would be magical.
 :mrgreen: