NuPRIME Christmas Wish? DAC-10 or ST-10 Power Amp

John Casler

NuPRIME Christmas Wish? DAC-10 or ST-10 Power Amp
« on: 7 Dec 2014, 12:36 am »
While we don't have a lot of time, the New NuPRIME releases are just in time to make it under the tree (or in the system) for Christmas.

The new:

DAC-10 - $1495
DAC-10H $1795
ST-10 - $1595

are shipping, so if you want one under the tree let us know.

For more information click on the following:

DAC-10/DAC-10H

ST-10

Also here are some photos:

DAC-10/DAC-10H

DAC-10H

ST-10

The DAC-10 may be one of the Best PRICE/PERFORMANCE Values in Audio.

Check this out:

1. DAC-10H ($1795), DAC-10 ($1495) and ST-10 ($1595) are scheduled for shipping on December 2.

You will be pleasantly surprised to learn that DAC-10/10H has many options to set the outputs, especially the gain setting.
Home Theater mode where the output is fixed at 0dB.

RCA outputs can be set to 2V or 4V (XLRis double at 4V or 8V).

Headphone outputs have total of 6 gain settings! For more information about this killer DAC, read the manual.

You may download the manuals here:

DAC 10

ST-10
« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2014, 01:41 am by John Casler »

studiotech

Re: NuPRIME Christmas Wish? DAC-10 or ST-10 Power Amp
« Reply #1 on: 7 Dec 2014, 07:16 pm »
John, do you have a shot of the remote control?  I am ideally shopping for a DAC under $1500 that's got a remote control with DISCRETE input selection(IE, COAX1, COAX2, etc) not just next and last so that macros can be programmed into a logitech Harmony remote.

Thank you.

Greg

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 8 Dec 2014, 07:23 am »
John, do you have a shot of the remote control?  I am ideally shopping for a DAC under $1500 that's got a remote control with DISCRETE input selection(IE, COAX1, COAX2, etc) not just next and last so that macros can be programmed into a logitech Harmony remote.

Thank you.

Greg

Hi Greg, I will check on this for you, but it would make sense that the remote is exactly the same as the IDA-16

I will confirm this, but here is a pic of the IDA-16 Remote.

Look HERE

studiotech

« Reply #3 on: 9 Dec 2014, 02:15 am »
If that's the remote, fantastic!  Discrete inputs.  Sexy design too.  Almost makes me want to use it rather than the Logitech.  Another question, will Nuprime be sold through any traditional dealers or online folks like Audio Advisor?  Thanks for the quick reply.

Greg

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 11 Dec 2014, 03:22 am »
If that's the remote, fantastic!  Discrete inputs.  Sexy design too.  Almost makes me want to use it rather than the Logitech.  Another question, will Nuprime be sold through any traditional dealers or online folks like Audio Advisor?  Thanks for the quick reply.

Greg

NuPRIME is not sold "on-line", but through a select group of dealers and if you don't have a dealer, you can contact me, or them directly.

rustydoglim

« Reply #5 on: 16 Dec 2014, 06:14 am »
The ship date for DAC-10, DAC-10H and ST-10 has been delayed until Dec 22 (this one is firm). Unfortunately we can only deliver to your home after Christmas if anyone order now.