POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLINE UberBUSS Reviews

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLINE UberBUSS Reviews
« on: 3 Feb 2010, 02:53 am »
What can I say?  I am humbled by these reviews and I thank Danny for being a strong supporter and marketer of my products.  When I started my online business I relied strongly upon Danny's advice, business sense and friendship to help me launch my dream.  Thank you, Danny for supporting me and my company.  You ROCK!!!  I am blessed and I know it.

http://positive-feedback.com/Issue47/ramblings.htm

http://positive-feedback.com/Issue47/uber_buss.htm

Thanks to all of you that have bought my power treatment units.  I wanted to provide the greatest performance per dollar that I could and I think that I have accomplished my goal.  I am happy to see high end audio coming back to its' roots.  High end was started by a few guys that thought that they could build a "better (whatever)" and make a few dollars doing so.  Men like Jeff Rowland, John Curl, Nelson Pass, Pat Snyder, David Hafler gave us many fine products at reasonable prices and then the high end got stupid expensive.  It stayed that way for many years, companies came in and raped the market.  We all got caught up in the more, more, more aspect of audio and forgot the goal of simply enjoying the music and having some fun in the process. 

Getting closer to the performance is what the high end is all about and I am happy to see people like Danny, Gary Dodd, Eric Hider, John Prator, the Twisted Pear guys, HAL, Robert at Ridge Street....... everyone going back to the original premise and simply building the best product that they can and selling it at a fair price trying to make a living and to help people get superior sound.  I've heard B&W loudspeakers.  I've heard Krell amplifiers.  I've heard Theta and Wadia DACs.  Not so special in my "not so humble" opinion.  It seems like high end audio is becoming more of a personal experience once again.  It's not the the cool, expensive, yet kitschy thing that it was before the economy tanked and I'm glad about that.  Real people are putting out real products at real prices.  All I can see from here is a good bit of music is going to be reproduced on and through elegantly simple pieces of gear at reasonable prices that nod to the heart, not the ego.  This is a very good thing in my estimation.

Dave

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
Re: POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLINE UberBUSS Reviews
« Reply #1 on: 3 Feb 2010, 03:29 am »
Thanks for the review links Dave, it's good to read what I already know to be true. It's usually the other way around for me.  :lol: 

Cheers,
Robin

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #2 on: 3 Feb 2010, 03:41 am »
Dave,
The UberBuss is an excellent product.  Having fun listening with it in my system. 

The day is getting closer that folks will reunderstand that the hobby started with DIY and that really gives a person insight into what the music and equipment are all about.  Part of this comes about from playing musical instruments and having music education in schools as I did in elementary school.  This has given me a lifetime of enjoyment getting closer to the music itself. 

Congratulations on the great review! 

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #3 on: 3 Feb 2010, 03:56 am »
Dave,
Congrats on the great reviews.  It's no surprise, but it's always nice to know that someone who produces a product and service of great value will get recognized as such.

I've been going through a number of redo's of my system setup, and one thing I tried was to temporarily remove the UberBUSS from my system (in order to "simplify" some connections and try different things, or so I thought).  WOW!  My system sound collapsed; literally collapsed soundstage, collapsed dynamics, etc.  It made my choices very very easy...the UberBUSS is not only not going anywhere, it's now in the circuit path more than before.  Very nice!!  :)

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: 3 Feb 2010, 05:37 am »
Thanks to all of you guys.  It is a pleasure doing business with people that get as much enjoyment from their systems as I do mine... or at least will, once I get it all up and running!

:eyebrows:

I love this place.  Good people, good fun.

I was fortunate to grow up in a family that were all musicians and had a love of the medium.  I'm also blessed to have had a father (an electrician, go figure) that taught me the value of doing things for myself and always asking questions.  I really miss that Old Man.

Dave

The Ninja

• Industry Participant
  • Manufacturer
    • Skiing Ninja Systems
« Reply #5 on: 3 Feb 2010, 03:30 pm »
I just wanted to add to the 'Dave is awesome' comments.  I really dig the Majik Buss I have here.  Really, really excellent.

Thanks Dave!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #6 on: 3 Feb 2010, 03:54 pm »
I just wanted to add to the 'Dave is awesome' comments.  I really dig the Majik Buss I have here.  Really, really excellent.

Thanks Dave!
You are welcome, I like it that you like it, Sean.

:thumb:

Dave

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #7 on: 3 Feb 2010, 04:09 pm »
Congrats Dave.

I love my UberBUSS and it is a permanent fixture in my system.

George

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #8 on: 4 Feb 2010, 07:01 pm »
Congrats Dave.

I love my UberBUSS and it is a permanent fixture in my system.

George
Thanks, George.

So, how much snow do you have?  Lots, I'll bet.

Dave

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #9 on: 4 Feb 2010, 09:27 pm »
Thanks, George.

So, how much snow do you have?  Lots, I'll bet.

Dave

Almost nothing.  :-)

George

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #10 on: 4 Feb 2010, 09:52 pm »
Almost nothing.  :-)

George
To hear the national news talking I thought you guys were dug in until spring!  Glad to hear that you can go get food.

Dave

zybar

• Volunteer
« Reply #11 on: 4 Feb 2010, 10:25 pm »
To hear the national news talking I thought you guys were dug in until spring!  Glad to hear that you can go get food.

Dave

Dave,

What part of the country are you talking about?

I am just outside Boston and we haven't had any recent bad snow storms.

George

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #12 on: 4 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm »
Dave,

What part of the country are you talking about?

I am just outside Boston and we haven't had any recent bad snow storms.

George
The eastern seaboard from NC on up...  Sounded like you guys were gonna be digging out for years to hear out local weather guy in his forecast last night.  We're kinda  s  l  o  w  here in NM.   :scratch:

Dave

Dave

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #13 on: 5 Feb 2010, 02:57 am »
Well the Southern Maryland area had 12"+ last weekend.  Had 2" more on Tuesday evening and calling for up to 24" more this weekend.

If we get 6" a winter we are usually getting alot of snow.  This year is crazy in comparison to the last 14!

So yes, some of the eastern seaboard is getting alot of snow!

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #14 on: 5 Feb 2010, 05:04 am »
Well the Southern Maryland area had 12"+ last weekend.  Had 2" more on Tuesday evening and calling for up to 24" more this weekend.

If we get 6" a winter we are usually getting alot of snow.  This year is crazy in comparison to the last 14!

So yes, some of the eastern seaboard is getting alot of snow!
Where the HELL is Al Gore when we want to ask him a question or 9?  I LOVE global warming.

Been really weird here, too.

Dave

mjosef

« Reply #15 on: 5 Feb 2010, 06:15 am »
Where the HELL is Al Gore when we want to ask him a question or 9?  I LOVE global warming.

That's a linear thought, its not just one direction...think the flow of electrons, there is movement in both directions.

As for the "storm to end all storms"...every 3" storm currently qualifies under that headline. Gotta' love the MSM.  :roll:

vinyl_lady

« Reply #16 on: 6 Feb 2010, 03:24 am »
Congratulations Dave--well deserved reviews.

The reviews accurately describe what I experienced when I inserted the MajikBUSS into my system. Color me a very happy MajikBUSS owner :D

Laura

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #17 on: 6 Feb 2010, 03:58 am »

The reviews accurately describe what I experienced when I inserted the MajikBUSS into my system. Color me a very happy MajikBUSS owner :D

Laura

Thank you, Laura.  I appreciate the kind words.  I'm glad that you are enjoying yours.  I did this to make money, of course.  I did this, also, to share what I had learned about power treatment.  It works and I'm happy.  Life is too short to keep the cool stuff to oneself.

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #18 on: 6 Feb 2010, 04:08 am »

Laura
Sis. About your avatar.  You are OH, so right>>> I have 4; Ben, Rileigh, Hayley and Mr. Kyle (The Destroyer!!! :D).  12, 10, 9 and 7.  My daughters, Heather and Alicia, have one boy and one girl each.  God is so good.  They have daughters EXACTLY like them. Heather, my oldest, came over to me one day after an extremely trying day with Hayley.  She put her head on my shoulder and said: "Daddy, I am soooo sorry!"  I smiled.....

Does life get any better?

Dave

vinyl_lady

« Reply #19 on: 8 Feb 2010, 04:42 am »
Sis. About your avatar.  You are OH, so right>>> I have 4; Ben, Rileigh, Hayley and Mr. Kyle (The Destroyer!!! :D).  12, 10, 9 and 7.  My daughters, Heather and Alicia, have one boy and one girl each.  God is so good.  They have daughters EXACTLY like them. Heather, my oldest, came over to me one day after an extremely trying day with Hayley.  She put her head on my shoulder and said: "Daddy, I am soooo sorry!"  I smiled.....

Does life get any better?

Dave

That is Cody, my first grandchild. He just turned 5 months on Feb 2. A more recent picture is the wallpaper on my computer and I get to see his smiling face every time I turn my computer on  :D God is good! I feel so blessed to have two duaghters, a son and a grandson. Sounds like you have been blessed with a wonderful family :thumb: I look forward to meeting you at RMAF.

With our destiny secured life does not get any better.

Laura