They fixed Youtube for PS3

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: They fixed Youtube for PS3
« Reply #20 on: 29 Jul 2013, 01:07 am »
Yes, honestly my AVR has two HDMI 'outs' and will eventually run another cable to where my PJ hangs from the ceiling.
This spot is just above, and just forward from my "second row, center, sweet-spot" seated position where my PC desk is.
I'll hang a second monitor off the PJ mount and hover it above my head. Might be kinda cool.

When the money falls in my lap, I'll get it done.  :lol:

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #21 on: 29 Jul 2013, 01:10 am »
Oh, by the way....I'll be using my Android 10.1 tablet while playing BF4 on the PS4 in "Commander mode" to direct Tomahawk missile strikes from the off shore submarine.  8)
I thought you'd like that one.  :wink:

Rclark

« Reply #22 on: 29 Jul 2013, 02:25 am »
Bob I look forward to joining you online for some gaming  :thumb:

They are shipping with a mono gaming headset so might as well join the foray. Practicing on bf3 right now, it's free on ps+ and it must have included the HD mod because those graphics are really incredible. Bf4 on vastly stronger hardware with the new engine shluld be pretty eye opening.

Rclark

« Reply #23 on: 29 Jul 2013, 08:48 am »
Forgot to mention something Bob. Apparently the ps4 audio hardware is capable of doing ray-cast audio in games. Meaning sounds are actually simulated waves that propagate like real sound and are affected by the environment around them and the surface types they strike.

Pretty amazing stuff. I can't go surround in here but maybe some 7.1 headphones could be fun.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
« Reply #24 on: 29 Jul 2013, 12:16 pm »
BF3 is about the only game I've played in the past year. LOVE it.  :thumb:
I'd not heard about raycast, that sound amazing!
Check your PM Mr. Clark,

Bob