stlrman

Re: Projector setup advice.
« Reply #60 on: 7 Mar 2016, 05:46 pm »
Tj, those are bluerays right?

TJHUB

« Reply #61 on: 7 Mar 2016, 06:12 pm »
Tj, those are bluerays right?

Yes, but the Hobbit movie really stood out as amazing.  The Bond flick was very good, but the Hobbit made me think I had a 120" plasma. 

ajzepp

« Reply #62 on: 17 Mar 2016, 03:12 am »
Here is a quick update:

Remodeling the room is taking longer than I expected, but I'm really close to being done.  Installing the recessed lighting was a lot of work, especially all the planning before cutting holes and wiring.  I need to finish some trim work around the windows and 1 door, and I'm hanging the projector right now. 

The Silver Ticket screen is huge step up from my clay colored wall testing.  It's really nicely made, and everything was of high quality.  It went together very easily with my 15 year old daughter helping. 

We watched the latest Bond flick last night.  No going back to anything smaller than 120" now!   :thumb:

Helluva nice job there, broski!! The way you have the screen situation really does look like you have some huge monster flat screen  :thumb:

As much as I still love how even 720p images from cable tv look, blurays on a 1080p projector look stunning.