Headphone meet June 9th

jibzilla

Headphone meet June 9th
« on: 7 May 2018, 03:32 am »
There will be a headphone meet June 9th at JDS labs 909 N. Bluff Rd. Collinsville IL. Hope to see you there.

wedweb

Re: Headphone meet June 9th
« Reply #1 on: 8 May 2018, 01:43 am »
If we aren't traveling, I would like to attend.

Bo - wedweb

pinkfloyd4ever

« Reply #2 on: 8 May 2018, 06:48 pm »
Here's the head-fi thread to RSVP with the equipment you're bringing:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/4th-annual-st-louis-spring-meet-june-9-2018.878391/

pinkfloyd4ever

« Reply #3 on: 9 May 2018, 10:15 pm »
Just to clarify, I believe anyone who's interested in hearing some awesome headphone gear is welcome. You're not required to bring anything to attend.  :thumb:

popthinker

« Reply #4 on: 9 May 2018, 10:24 pm »
I've been to two of the events, and there was a tremendous variety of headphone gear at each. A lot of opportunity to compare cans, amps and DACs, which is rare on the hifi gear side of the house these days.

jibzilla

« Reply #5 on: 14 May 2018, 02:19 am »
It should be a good time. I have been to two of the events. I will be bringing MFSL gold cd's, Sony cdp-xa7es, Ecp dsha2 and Mjolnir Octave v2 amps and hd800 and sr-404le.

Gear is for sure not required though. A snack and/or refreshment would be nice. A 6 pack of beer if your really cool. I will be bringing snacks from Diva Desserts that is only a couple blocks away from me.

EvanF

• audio repair guy
« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2018, 07:18 am »
That sony cd player is a legend. Nice to see more "vintage" gear! I was a the last two meetups and I concur. The equipment list is always fantastic. I'll take in my Apt Holman and Minidsp 2X4HD as an EQ. Maybe some tortilla chips (No Doritos of course).

jibzilla

« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2018, 04:35 pm »
That sony cd player is a legend. Nice to see more "vintage" gear! I was a the last two meetups and I concur. The equipment list is always fantastic. I'll take in my Apt Holman and Minidsp 2X4HD as an EQ. Maybe some tortilla chips (No Doritos of course).

Hey thanks. Most of my setup is vintage Sony. The cd player and tts-3000, ps 6750, se-p900, das-r1, and my largest purchase apm-4's which I thought about selling but decided to keep after obtaining the se-p900.