Diaphragm Replacement Locally

justauby

Diaphragm Replacement Locally
« on: 29 Jan 2018, 05:11 pm »
I'm seeing if anyone knows of a place or person that can switch some diaphragms for me.  Hopefully here local to St. Louis or a short drive.  I'm trying to not ship these as the cost would be significant.  Thanks for the help.

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Diaphragm Replacement Locally
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jan 2018, 06:46 pm »
Mike Missel
stereotechnician@gmail.com
314-704-3245

Maybe does diaphragms?

justauby

« Reply #2 on: 29 Jan 2018, 08:34 pm »
Got a hold of Mike but he doesn't do diaphragms.  However he gave me Lloyd Faulkners number and he does.  Very reasonable price and a nice guy to talk too.

spectrumsound@yahoo.com

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jan 2018, 08:45 pm »
Good deal.  :thumb:

genestl

« Reply #4 on: 3 Feb 2018, 08:58 pm »
I have been having speaker drivers serviced by Lloyd Faulkner since like the late seventies when he was at a store in Webster but sent for factory JBL training.
I am delighted to hear that he is still in business and not retired.  You can't do any better outside of a factory service department.

Baumli

« Reply #5 on: 24 Feb 2018, 10:48 am »
Dear GAS members,

I have been patiently waiting for someone to set this entire topic to rest, believing I would not have to risk my credentials as a born-again prude by addressing the matter. But since no one has shown the nerve to tuck this topic away, I suppose I must comment.

My view is that the question: when to replace a diaphragm, should be addressed by the woman herself, if she is single, but if she is coupled--conjugally or otherwise--then the two should jointly (i.e., responsibly) address the issue as to when the diaphragm should be replaced.

Why does a topic such as this have to be discussed in this forum? Shouldn't we stick to audio?

Chastely yours,

Francis Baumli

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #6 on: 24 Feb 2018, 12:21 pm »
Dear GAS members,

I have been patiently waiting for someone to set this entire topic to rest, believing I would not have to risk my credentials as a born-again prude by addressing the matter. But since no one has shown the nerve to tuck this topic away, I suppose I must comment.

My view is that the question: when to replace a diaphragm, should be addressed by the woman herself, if she is single, but if she is coupled--conjugally or otherwise--then the two should jointly (i.e., responsibly) address the issue as to when the diaphragm should be replaced.

Why does a topic such as this have to be discussed in this forum? Shouldn't we stick to audio?

Chastely yours,

Francis Baumli

Exactly my thoughts...Kudos  :green:

Best,
Anand.

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
« Reply #7 on: 24 Feb 2018, 03:55 pm »
Francis, you're fantastic.  :thumb:

popthinker

« Reply #8 on: 24 Feb 2018, 11:15 pm »
Actually, Francis, that's the first thing that crossed my mind....

Doublej

« Reply #9 on: 25 Feb 2018, 12:55 am »
I think Francis is a descendant of George Carlin.

Perhaps there should be a site disclaimer:

Warning this site contains discussions and/or images of diaphragms, lubricants, nipples, positions for maximal satisfaction, drivers being exposed, rubbers, aural satisfaction or lack thereof, arguments about size, swapping, enhancement techniques.

Extra Warning: This site also contains LOTS of ASSES.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
« Reply #10 on: 25 Feb 2018, 03:30 am »
I think Francis is a descendant of George Carlin.

Perhaps there should be a site disclaimer:

Warning this site contains discussions and/or images of diaphragms, lubricants, nipples, positions for maximal satisfaction, drivers being exposed, rubbers, aural satisfaction or lack thereof, arguments about size, swapping, enhancement techniques.

Extra Warning: This site also contains LOTS of ASSES.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadly, in this day and age, there are too many that are WAAAYYY too sensitive for such things.  :lol: