• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Re: GAS Flea Market thread
« Reply #80 on: 19 Oct 2012, 07:51 pm »
PM sent

lofreek

VPI Scout
« Reply #81 on: 4 Dec 2012, 03:57 pm »
VPI Scout available, has standard arm, dust cover, steel / delrin clamp, and anti- skate. No cartridge or cable. Very well cared for, excellent condition. $1400. Maryland Heights

lofreek

ZU Omen black beauties
« Reply #82 on: 4 Dec 2012, 10:18 pm »
A flawless pair of Zu Omens in black for sale, very little use. $1000. Maryland Heights

CarterHendricks

Hedlund speaker cabinets
« Reply #83 on: 13 Dec 2012, 07:02 am »
These professionally built Hedlunds were part of a run commissioned by Lowther USA.  They are made of MDF and are in prime paint finish.  I'd like $300 ea, but I'd also like to sell them before the Holidays.

The floor footprint is 12 x 20 inches and they're ~ 6ft/6in tall.

I used them with some Altecs but they work well with Fostex as well as Lowthers.

Carter

kirch

• "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
    • http://www.vo-pro.com
A few items for sale
« Reply #84 on: 15 Dec 2012, 02:52 pm »
Time to cull the herd a bit.  No pics yet, but if anyone's interested in anything I'll take a shot and put it up asap.  NOTE: Everything works just fine.

Marantz SR5005 100 WPC 7.1 home theatre unit.  Bought new last year for $500 at Accessories4Less.com.  In perfect shape.  Rarely used - guess I don't watch enough tv!

All the pertinent info is here: http://us.marantz.com/us/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?CatId=avreceivers&ProductId=SR5005

It comes with everything that was included in the box, including the box.  SOLD SOLD SOLD

Audio Refinement Tuner - great digital tuner that is pretty scratched up on top, but the face is pretty clean. $75

Audio by Van Alstine Insight DAC - In nice shape.  44100 only.  Great entry level - or better - dac.  I upgraded the tubes, but I think I have the originals around here somewhere.  SOLD SOLD SOLD

Dynaco PAT-4 Preamp - the solid state one.  Nice shape considering age. RESERVED FOR MERREV

Denon 1930 CI CD/DVD player - I had this thing upgraded through Wally at Underwood HIFI a few years back.  Works great, especially as a CDP.  Obviously while it's dated as far as a DVD player goes, it sounds terrific.  SOLD SOLD SOLD

old Yamaha Tuner - $25 - Nice Shape, Circa Late 70's/early 80's

old Pioneer Tuner - $25 - Nice shape.  Circa late 70's early 80's

BAT VK-60 Amplifier - 60 WPC in very good shape.  Heavy as a tank.  Comes with a few extra tubes.  Has a slight buzz - not thru the speakers - when on.  You don't hear it when playing music.    SOLD SOLD SOLD to blackmore... -

Old Eico integrated - Tube.  It's ugly as hell, but has be retrofitted for stereo sound by someone some time ago.  Mullard tube.  Kinda cool really.  No outer case.   RESERVED FOR SCOTT

Actually there is more, but "you never know when you might need" the other stuff I can't seem to part with...

Drop me a note and I'll get a pic if you want, or you can come by and take a look. 

Lastly, I'd like to blame Scott Faller for causing me to accumulate all this stuff
« Last Edit: 26 Dec 2012, 03:24 pm by kirch »

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
Re: A few items for sale
« Reply #85 on: 15 Dec 2012, 04:24 pm »
BAT VK-60 Amplifier - 60 WPC in very good shape.  Heavy as a tank.  Comes with a few extra tubes.  Has a slight buzz - not thru the speakers - when on.  You don't hear it when playing music.  $4500 New.  Asking $400 - yes, I really want to get rid of it...

That's too good a price to resist.  I'll gladly take it. 

Lastly, I'd like to blame Scott Faller for causing me to accumulate all this stuff.

Pfft, what a jerk he is  :roll:

Scott F.

« Reply #86 on: 15 Dec 2012, 04:44 pm »

Yep, the guy is a total douche.....hey wait a minute :o

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
« Reply #87 on: 15 Dec 2012, 05:17 pm »
Link to my TT ad. . .will cut a deal for serious local buyer.   :thumb:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=112301.0

usp1

« Reply #88 on: 16 Dec 2012, 01:10 am »
That's too good a price to resist.  I'll gladly take it. 

Wow...what a deal that was!

DeadFish

Re: GAS Flea Market thread Stilll liquidating
« Reply #89 on: 17 Dec 2012, 10:05 pm »
Hey Guys, hows everyone doing?
I'm still doing 'okay' except for serious 'chemo brain' that keeps me from getting much done.
I've still got some gear that can go if you have an interest, I have an interest in it going away.
I list it here because I'm not able to drive anymore and shipping would be a serious pain getting it done.  I wont turn down a good sale however. Lets talk if you live far away.
I have prices on this stuff lower than I paid for them, and seriouos offers will not be ignored.
I have  a :
Van Alstine Transcendance 5 SLR pre amp.  I'd take $350 for it.
Van Alstine  Dynaco Ultimate ST-70 with upgraded tubes.  I'm asking $800.  Again, negotiable.
Custom dual mono 300B amp. $400. A lovely hand built unit I got when I fell in love with tubes.
One extra pair of 300B tubes with it, and I believe I have extra rectifiers.
One Theta DSPro Basic 3a.  DAC.  Best dac I"ve used.  Asking $300
One Theta TLC (Time Linque Conditioner) used to improve sound by smoothing out the electricity. $150.
One Bryston 2 B amp.  It is a little rough to look at, but I used it as a sub amp and it worked fine.  A real bargain at $150..
One Bryston 10b crossover.  This one you have to set inside for the crossover point.  This one crosses at 100 . $200.  If it fits your situation it is a great xover.  It is balanced but I have cables that adapt to single ended that come with it.

That is about it for now
I do have a JVC 5107 amp I bought about 1970.  It was their first amp with the SEA preamp in it.  WIth the tuner that matched it, $100
You might have to work on this, Not used in over 15 years.
Now, I think that is about it

Let me know if there is something of interest and you are local to Collinsville Illinois 62234. Or St. Louis. 
Rmember also they have taken my car keys away, so delivery is problematic.

daves

« Reply #90 on: 21 Dec 2012, 12:59 pm »
Kirch, Liam wants to buy your Eico tube amp. We sent you a pm.

Thanks,   Dave

kirch

• "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
    • http://www.vo-pro.com
« Reply #91 on: 23 Dec 2012, 02:19 pm »
Made updates on what's sold, reserved and still for sale.  I'm open to offers.  As they say, "no reasonable offer refused".  Merry Xmas

DeadFish

« Reply #92 on: 7 Jan 2013, 05:18 am »
Help!   I got an offer on the Bryston Xover and I lost the email, not rmembering who it is from. Please re-respond if you see this and can manage it.  Thanks, Bill

vintage9594

« Reply #93 on: 12 Jan 2013, 03:26 am »
Van Alstine Ultra Dac with stock 6n1p tubes, EH 6cg7, and NOS RCA clear top 6cg7 tubes. 
$350.00
Thanks

Sale pending
« Last Edit: 3 Feb 2013, 03:32 pm by vintage9594 »

kentj1948

« Reply #94 on: 12 Jan 2013, 08:50 pm »
Hi Don,

I have some ten inch stands with seven inch square tops.  They are black wood.  You are welcome to them if you can use them.  Kent Johnson 636-399-8053

I also have some 26 inch tall stands with 6.5 inch square tops if any one would like them.

vintage9594

« Reply #95 on: 14 Jan 2013, 12:30 am »
WTB JBL 44 series Studio monitors.
Thanks
« Last Edit: 16 Jan 2013, 05:54 am by vintage9594 »

vintage9594

« Reply #96 on: 16 Jan 2013, 05:53 am »
I have a pair of Infinity Renassaince 90 speakers for sale.   They are finished in black ash and are in good condition and sound excellent.  These are for local pickup only and I will also trade for turntable, amplifier, transport or dac of equal value.

Reviews are superb and will compete with a lot of speakers out there. 
4k retail when new asking $1200.00 obo

vintage9594

« Reply #97 on: 11 Feb 2013, 12:58 am »
Checking to see if anyone local may have a tube amplifier or tube preamplifier they would like to trade for my PS Audio GCA 100 amplifier?  It is in a solid 8 / 10 condition.
Thanks
Don
314-498-3115

wedweb

« Reply #98 on: 12 Feb 2013, 05:23 pm »
Just a heads up.  Yesterday at the Glen Carbon Goodwill, there was a TAO 900 Series Amp for $25.

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #99 on: 12 Feb 2013, 05:33 pm »
And you didn't buy it, why?  :wink: