Cherry/Digital Amp Company

lewdogg

Cherry/Digital Amp Company
« on: 21 Mar 2022, 10:53 pm »
I've been off the forums for some time just enjoying my gear. However, I've encountered a problem with one of my Cherry STM stacks. I emailed Tommy at the three addresses I have for him and the two "@digtalamp.com" bounced back. I also noticed he no longer has a sub forum/thread on AC. Is the company still in business? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Phil A

Re: Cherry/Digital Amp Company
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2022, 11:02 pm »
I've been off the forums for some time just enjoying my gear. However, I've encountered a problem with one of my Cherry STM stacks. I emailed Tommy at the three addresses I have for him and the two "@digtalamp.com" bounced back. I also noticed he no longer has a sub forum/thread on AC. Is the company still in business? Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!

The thread you need to look at is here - https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=179605.0

uncola

« Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2022, 08:04 am »
 :o

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2022, 10:52 am »
Tommy passed away from Covid-19 last fall.  The company operations have ceased.

Geworthomd

« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2022, 07:24 pm »
I am looking for a Maraschino Cherry. I’m not worried about the repair because I believe they used the ICE platform as many did /do

GregC

« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2022, 08:17 pm »
I am looking for a Maraschino Cherry. I’m not worried about the repair because I believe they used the ICE platform as many did /do

Tommy used a GaaN amp module of his own design.  All of my amps are from Tommy and they sound amazing.

Geworthomd

« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2022, 08:28 pm »
I am looking to match a Maraschino Cherry that I have. I wonder why that model did not hold it’s price?