Is Robert receiving emails?

Packgrog

Is Robert receiving emails?
« on: 14 Dec 2017, 02:21 pm »
I've sent a couple of inquiries, but some got bounced last month, and the recent one or two I have simply not gotten a reply. Everyone OK over there?

sumoking

Re: Is Robert receiving emails?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2017, 04:48 am »
I just sent an email to inquire about an order.
Hope they answer and are alright over there.

Did you ever hear from them?

Thank you and happy holidays!

D.M.M.

« Reply #2 on: 28 Dec 2017, 08:18 am »
I did send Herbies an email in late November asking for advice on their products and how to integrate best in my system.
Never received an email back, but went ahead and ordered anyway.
Received the Grungebusters sheets and Big Fat Dots rather quickly to Australia. :D
Did notice no replies recently on this forum also. Still in business, but less proactive at the moment...
I'm interested in trying more of their products.

Backwell

« Reply #3 on: 29 Dec 2017, 03:32 pm »
I did send Herbies an email in late November asking for advice on their products and how to integrate best in my system.
Never received an email back, but went ahead and ordered anyway.
Received the Grungebusters sheets and Big Fat Dots rather quickly to Australia. :D
Did notice no replies recently on this forum also. Still in business, but less proactive at the moment...
I'm interested in trying more of their products.
D.M.M. your experience with Herbies is similar to mine, I just ordered and I'm so glad I did because the Gliders under my speakers have been a revelation.

Emil

« Reply #4 on: 29 Dec 2017, 03:38 pm »

cantorgale

« Reply #5 on: 23 Jan 2018, 06:53 am »
I too have not heard back from Robert in response to recent emails.  Have numerous of their products and hope they are still in business.  I am, however, reluctant to place another order absent some sign of life from the company.  In the past, they had always been responsive to my emails - if not always prompt. I am not trying to be a disgruntled customer - just mostly concerned that things are ok with our boys. 

cantorgale

« Reply #6 on: 23 Jan 2018, 07:33 pm »
Good news! I just heard from Robert. All is well with Herbies. :thumb: