Maelstrom-21" Coming out of the oven!

Craig Treusdell

Re: Maelstrom-21" Coming out of the oven!
« Reply #20 on: 14 Sep 2009, 01:51 am »
Those small people... putting the subs together...
I knew the Oompa-Loompas were real!

I only wish I could afford 8 of those monsters  :cry:

You better be careful Craig, that is a racial slur.    :lol:    I have two kids from Africa, one from Central America (Indian), one nephew from China and another the old fashion way (he is a WASP).   

Okay Kevin - for PC - the comparison was made simply because the speaker size is gimungous. Anyone standing next to these 21s would look small. But I'm sure you got that :)

Now for the real question - where are they???

I have this itch...

TerryO

« Reply #21 on: 14 Sep 2009, 03:48 am »
Craig,
As you found out, it's necessary to tip-toe around Kevin when he's on the PC Warpath (Oh-Oh! Geez I'm sorry Kevin).  :green:

Actually, I'm not... HaHaHa!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #22 on: 14 Sep 2009, 05:08 am »
Craig:   Anyone who knows me would never describe me as PC.   :lol:    I was just poking fun at you.

They should be in port this week.   I doubt if I'll have them by Friday but should sometime the following week.

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #23 on: 14 Sep 2009, 05:12 am »
Craig,
As you found out, it's necessary to tip-toe around Kevin when he's on the PC Warpath (Oh-Oh! Geez I'm sorry Kevin).  :green:

Best Regards,
TerryO

Have I ever given you reason to tip-toe around me?   

BTW:   Thanks for the Birthday Present.   The 1776 was one I've already read (three times)  but that is "ok".    All the "I already have this book" presents end up in the closet to give to someone for Christmas.   aa

I've dug into the other and it looks like a great read.   

TerryO

« Reply #24 on: 14 Sep 2009, 07:03 am »
Craig,

Best Regards,
TerryO

BTW:   Thanks for the Birthday Present.   The 1776 was one I've already read (three times)  but that is "ok".    All the "I already have this book" presents end up in the closet to give to someone for Christmas.   aa

Well actually Kevin, the only time I've had to tip-toe around you is when you're passed out on the floor.
:lol:

Just for the record, Kevin and I are pretty good friends, so let's just say that I made it all up and there's not a bit of truth to the rumors that all those other people keep mentioning.

Your B-day present: Yes, 1776 is a great book and the other book is also a real page turner. If you've seen the movie, you'll enjoy finding out what actually transpired and why. It's certainly a keeper.

Best Regards,
TerryO

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #25 on: 14 Sep 2009, 04:45 pm »
Craig,

Best Regards,
TerryO

Well actually Kevin, the only time I've had to tip-toe around you is when you're passed out on the floor.
:lol:

Ha... good one.   I walked right into that.   

Just for the record, Kevin and I are pretty good friends, so let's just say that I made it all up and there's not a bit of truth to the rumors that all those other people keep mentioning.

"The reports of my temperament are greatly exaggerated"

Hebrew Hammer

• Industry Participant
  • www.Randall-K.com
« Reply #26 on: 15 Sep 2009, 05:02 pm »
all I can say is wow... wonder how it would do in a car   :icon_twisted:

Kevin Haskins

« Reply #27 on: 15 Sep 2009, 05:11 pm »

I'm sending a pair to Marshall Joyner to put in his Postal Jeep project.     If you can live with the box size or have the skills to equalize it properly, it will work just like any other location.   You are going to have a ton of cabin gain in a vehicle that you don't have in a room.

Hebrew Hammer

• Industry Participant
  • www.Randall-K.com
« Reply #28 on: 15 Sep 2009, 05:34 pm »
I have been building comp/demo cars for almost 16 years..lol.. this would be strictly SQ from say 50hz on down.. I had an Aura NS 18 in my last car:

http://www.zapco.com/teamz/untitled_folder/Randy%20Kunin.html

I'm sending a pair to Marshall Joyner to put in his Postal Jeep project.     If you can live with the box size or have the skills to equalize it properly, it will work just like any other location.   You are going to have a ton of cabin gain in a vehicle that you don't have in a room.