FS: Xindak PA-M Mark II integrated Class A amplifier, 220V version, w/ remote

thehighend

Up for sale is my Xindak PA-M Mark II integrated amplifier.  I purchased it last year from a guy who evidently was the original owner and imported it from China.  I'm letting it go because its left power meter rarely works, although it has occasionally worked when the amp has sat unused for a while--such as when I took the pictures for this ad.  I haven't done anything about that meter since it doesn't affect the sound.  Sonically, the channel is perfect--just like the right channel.  Lately I've been exclusively playing my recently-upgraded Threshold S/350e, and hence I'm letting go of the Xindak.

Assume the left meter won't work, given that it has only worked sporadically.

The PA-M Mark II amplifier has received favorable reviews and is also distributed as the Audreal PA-M and Lindell AMPX.  It is a terrific sounding Class A amplifier.  Naturally, at 20watt/channel of Class A power, you need relatively efficient high-end speakers to get the best out of this beauty.  The amp looks almost new, as the pictures show.  Some white lettering has rubbed off the remote. 

The PA-M(II) model retails for $2000.  It comes with the original shipping carton, remote, and copy of the owner's manual.  The remote is a nice anodized aluminum unit that looks a lot like the optional $500 remote for my BAT preamp.

Selling for $399, including PayPal fees.  Free shipping west of the Rockies, and $25 for shipping east of the Rockies.

Please note that this is the 220V model, which means unless you are in Europe or Asia you need to adjust from standard USA 110Volts AC to supply the amp with the needed 220V AC level. To do that, I used one of the excellent 110-to-220volt AC converters from 110220volts.com. 

« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2017, 08:23 pm by thehighend »

thehighend

I sent an email about the left meter to Xindak and was told that the meter is the Nessei P-97 model here:
http://www.meterexpert.com/e/VU_68.htm
I checked with that supplier and they quoted the Nessei P-97 price as $13, plus $18 shipping to USA.  So, for someone with the time and wherewithal to work on electronics (not me!:), apparently a meter can be a cheap fix.

musicdre

• reality is the base
    • art site
greetings:  is the xindak still for sale?  thanks -andre