I have been out a lot this week and a Gary Dodd update.

Danny Richie

Re: I have been out a lot this week and a Gary Dodd update.
« Reply #20 on: 11 Sep 2014, 04:49 pm »
How is Gary doing?  Any update?

Gary had to move out of his house. He is staying in a small apartment in Dallas, and a large portion of his things are stored in one of my containers.

Gary's health has improved some. His blood levels are back to normal, but he is still having some bleeding issues in his bowels. They're pretty concerned still about that. He also had an "event" a couple of weeks ago when his built in defibrillator hit him at full power to give his heart a jump start. It hurt a LOT according to Gary. And the read out showed his heart had stopped for 21 beats (I think that is what he said). And Gary said after a few minutes he felt okay. I can't help but wonder what would have happened if he didn't have the built in defibrillator. He might have died.

On a good note he has been working some for a lighting company that does computer controlled lighting systems. And they are paying him well. So he is getting caught up on his bills and able to buy groceries. And that he feels well enough to actually work is a huge big step too.

If all goes well maybe he can start building some audio gear again on the side and start fulfilling some back orders. It may take a while to get everyone taken care of but he fully intends to. 

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #21 on: 11 Sep 2014, 05:12 pm »
Thanks for the good news, Danny :D

Cheeseboy

« Reply #22 on: 11 Sep 2014, 11:37 pm »
That is some really good news

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #23 on: 11 Sep 2014, 11:38 pm »
Be sure to tell him that his friends at AC are thinking about him.

Scott